27 - stormy nights

Suggestion from MariamGeorge699 ❤️
Storms. Like Saturdays. A love hate relationship. To be honest, you really didn't like storms. They were dark and gloomy and loud. But on the good side, if Harry was home, you could snuggle up to him and you knew that's exactly what you'd be doing.

"Bubba?" You shouted as you walked through the door.
"I'm in the bedroom" he shouted back. You put your raincoat on the hook and put your bag on the counter.

"What are you doing?" You asked as all you could see was him in the cupboard with all the blankets in.
"It's a stormy night. That means snuggle time with my favourite person" he chuckled.

You immediately started to help him. You got every pillow you could find and every blanket you could. You threw them all on the rug, infront of the couch and changed into sweats. You both put your fluffy socks on and you went back into the living room.

"Hot chocolate?" He asked and you nodded. As he was making the drinks, you started laying out all the blankets. You hadn't quite closed the curtain properly, and a massive flash of lighting shot through the room. You quickly hid yourself under a blanket, covering your ears from the thunder.

Harry walked out with the mugs of warm drink, with marshmallows scattered on top and placed them on the coffee table.
"Aw poor baby, you scared of the storm?" He asked, rolling onto the sofa and embracing you in his arms. You nodded at him and went to close the curtain properly. You ran back and jumped onto the sofa next to Harry who was in the corner.

You each already had a blanket but then Harry wrapped both of you together with a massive one. He laid his head on your chest and he wrapped his arms around your stomach. Your legs were intertwined and you knew there was nothing to be scared of, Harry was holding you close.