9 - sleep talking

(think as if this happened in the future😂)

You guys were on the reunion tour. About half way through it. The boys had decided to be unique with their tour so for all of the legs, 5SOS were supporting act, the whole way through. You were so happy because you were with Harry and your annoying brother was Ashton.

It was 9pm and you guys just arrived at the airport to see the flight was delayed. Not just delayed, 5 hours delayed. Because of paps and all that shizzle, the airport staff kindly led you into a private sitting room that nobody could get to without permission.

It was the 14 of you. You, Harry, the other 3 One Direction boys, Eleanor, 5SOS, Sierra, Crystal, Paul, and Lou and Lux. It was late so Lou sat in the corner of the room, on a loveseat with Lux dozing off next to her. At the other end of the room was a tower of bags. Luke and Sierra, and Niall were already passed out on the floor and Paul was calling his wife and kids.

You, Harry, Ashton and Louis had set up the Nintendo switch and have a "tournament" because you were so bored. You guys started playing and ironically, you and Ashton were in the finals.
"Good luck" you said in your Aussie accent and held out your hand to Ashton. He looked at you in a playful glare.
"Oh, it's on... the older one is always the best, I should be saying good luck to you." You sniggered loudly and sat in between Harry's legs. People took their sides. Harry, Eleanor and Michael thought you would win and Louis, Crystal and Calum thought Ashton would. You started the final round of MarioKart and you were taking the lead. You nudged Ash's knee to distract him and it worked. You won!

"That's it. Your going down, y/n..." Ashton stood up and threw you over his shoulder. You gripped his leather trousers. He playfully wrestled you on the couch for revenge. You know, like the normal sibling stuff.
"Told you I win" Ashton grinned at you and walked over to a chair. He yawned and sat there with droopy eyes. Calum took the seat next to him and Louis and Michael sat on the floor. You went over and laid your head in Harry's lap. You looked up and played with his cross necklace as he massaged your head. You were all talking and trailed off.

You and Harry stared at eachother in a daze. He stroked your cheek and pressed a kiss onto your lips, like nobody was watching.
"GET A ROOM" Louis and Michael shout covering their eyes. Crystal and Eleanor "Aw" at you. Ashton makes a gag noise in disgust.

You talked more and you eventually fell asleep in Harry's lap. Only Harry, Ashton and Louis were up now, because it was already 1am. As Harry talked, he looked at your calm face. Your hair perfectly spread out and you mouth slightly agape. He was so aroused. You stayed asleep but could feel him harden beneath you. All of this was not to mention that you sleep-talked.
"Oh, Harry. Not now baby" Louis laughed and Ashton had a bit of a disgusted face on him. Harry went bright red. The room was silent.
"Harry, your so hard" Louis stopped laughing and Ashton started to squirm in his chair uncomfortably. Harry turned more red and sat up.
"Y/N! Y/n, wake up please, we're almost boarding honey..." he woke you up to break the awkwardness in the room.