23 - bed day

Sundays. It's a love hate relationship. It's the weekend, but tomorrows monday. Back to work you go.

Harry was already up before you but didn't dare to wake you up. He just watched you have your beauty sleep. You laid on your back with your hands resting on your stomach. Your legs were bent sideways and your hair was spread out on the pillow.

After a while, you stretched out and woke up.
"Morning, Lovey."
" Morning" you have him a lazy smile.
"Your so sleepy" he said in his raspy voice. You nodded and yawned, with him chuckling at you.

"what d'you wanna do today?" He said staring into your eyes.
" Nothing. I want a bed day. That's it."
"I'm happy with that."
"I just need to jump in the shower then I need to get some bits and pieces at the supermarket."
"Shower? I'm happy with that." He winked at you, getting out of bed.

You came back from the supermarket and put the bag on the counter and ran upstairs.
"Hey lovey."
"Hi bubba" Harry said looking up from his book. You stripped down and jumped on the bed.

"If you say so" Harry said.
"No," you climbed over and took his tshirt off so you could put it on, leaving him in his trousers.

"Uh, I was wearing that."
"Now I am" you said with a cheeky grin on your face. He tapped his lap as a sign for you to come on, so you rolled over and laid on his stomach. You nuzzled your nose into his neck and brung your hands to the back of his head. With his free hand, he ran it up and down your thigh and back, but kept the book in his other, finishing the chapter.

--

"You still awake?" He whispered, kissing your head.
"Mhm"
"What d'you wanna do now?" You shrugged at him,
"Can we watch a movie?"
"of course, if that's what you want to do."
" can we watch Rocketman? "
"Oooo, lets. Can't promise I won't sing along" you glared at him but snickered afterwards.

--

The end credits came on and you turned the tv off.
"I liked-" you looked around and Harry was curled up in the sheets, lying his head on your lap. You stroked his hair and then kissed his temple.
"Love you bubba."