66 - Late Late Show

Suggestion from @birdshavewings ❤️

(If you haven't watched fill your guts or spill your guts, go watch it or none of this will make sense😂)

"Roll the title!" You heard Harry from behind the stage.

Yes you were Harry's ex but you ended on really good terms, so I guess James wanted to make Harry more comfortable.

The title cue ended and it cut to Harry at the desk.

"So, tonight we are joined with the lovely y/n y/l/n. How are you?" He asked, playing with the cards, while everyone applauded.

"I'm good, just nervous for what's coming up..."

You guys had finished the interview segment and you felt a little... awkward. You had helped pick your outfit and it wasn't the best choice. It was this jumpsuit with no straps but it wouldn't stop falling down. You were constantly pulling it up but you could tell Harry knew you were struggling, so kept moving onto the next subjects.

The ads rolled and you and Harry walked over, catching up quietly on the way, so the audience wouldn't hear. You sat at the round table and skimmed over all the disgusting foods you could possibly have to eat.

"Bloody hell." You heard Harry whisper under his breath. You chuckled quietly and locked eye contact with him.

"Good evening, we are back with... FILL YOUR GUTS OR SPILL YOUR GUTS." He waited for the applauding to end and carried on.

"Now I've never played this before, but you have, haven't you?"
"Yes..."
"Um... this is my first time and hopefully the last."

"So, me and y/n haven't seen these cards, have we?" You shook your head confidently in return.

"We have to pick a food for eachother and ask the question in the card. If we answer it, we don't eat the thing but if we don't, we do. Simple, right?" He said sarcastically.

He went around the table saying all the foods and started.

"So, Harold..." you paused and chuckled. "What songs, off of your last album, were written about me?" You smirked at him.

 "What songs, off of your last album, were written about me?" You smirked at him

The cod sperm sat staring at him and he slowly shook his head. He picked up the knife and fork and the crowd went wild. Once it settled down, he broke the fresh silence.

"So I'd say tracks..." he said sarcastically. He picked up the fork once again and balanced the cod sperm on the end of it. He took the so called 'food' in one go into his mouth. A disgusted face appeared all of a sudden, and you weren't surprised. He chewed slowly and stared deeply into the camera. You felt bad, but it was really funny.

"So y/n... urgh *cough* sorry, cod sperm, really carries an after taste..." the crowd, and you, erupted in laughter.

"Who's the most surprising person to slide into your DM's?" You paused to think and there was silence.

"WHO IS HE?" Harry said leaning forward.
"... no" you said. You picked up the bull penis and put it in your mouth.

"It's like... squishy?" Everyone laughed at you, including Harry, which made you blush a little.

 squishy?" Everyone laughed at you, including Harry, which made you blush a little

The ads rolled and you stood in the centre in the stage. The cue came to start again and Harry ended the show. You both went backstage and chatted for a little.

"I enjoyed tonight, your a great host" you said to Harry.

"I enjoyed tonight too, and your a great guest. You made it so easy for me"