6 - drunk

"Babes, I'm home" Harry slurred and fell into the room.
"Where the hell have you been?! I've been worried sick"
"I was drinking with my mates. At least I have some to hang out with" he chuckled at his not so funny joke.
"But again? Please just take notice of me for once. AFTER ALL I DO FOR YOU HARRY YOU COME HOME AND DONT GIVE SQUAT"
"Don't you dare speak to me like that"

His eyes went dark and fiery. A frown appeared upon his face and his lips started to scrunch up. He clenched his fists and widened his stance. You suddenly felt smaller somehow. He was looking over you, through your eyes. He lifted his arm up and you suddenly felt a stinging sensation on your cheek.

You just stared at him. His face softened and he had realised what he had done. How could he? You started sobbing and ran off to your bedroom. He immediately followed you. You grabbed a bag and started to throw your belongings into it.
"W-what are you doing, y/n?" His voice cracked.
"Leaving."
"B-but why?" His eyes started to get glossy.
"BECAUSE YOU HURT ME HARRY. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?" Harry bought his knees together and threw his head into his hands. He started to sob loudly.
"I'm so sorry y/n. I don't even know how I could do this to you. I love you so so much. I was such a flipping idiot. I don't deserve you. I should be the one leaving" he walked off with his eyes puffy and tears running down his cheeks.
"No. Harry. Please don't leave. I-I need you..." he turned around with hope in his eyes. You couldn't let him go. You loved him way too much and you knew you could work this out.
He walked over to you and cupped your cheeks. He smashed his lips onto your and threw you back into the bed. You pulled away and whispered.
"Please, never do this again" you sobbed into his neck, he pulled your head away.
"Y/n. Look at me. I will never hurt you in anyway again. I can't tell you how much I hate myself for this. I love you." His voice cracked.

You sat with foreheads up against eachother and cuddled for the night. He really did appreciate having you.

—————————————————————-
Sorry, this was really like quick and sudden😂