59 - hands above the table

WARNING: steamy behaviour

"Pleeeeeease y/n, just one quick round" Harry whined.
"Harry, we have to get to the restaurant, we'll be late" I said checking my makeup in the mirror.
"That's why I'm saying quick" he smiled at you.
"No. Your mum and Gemma are going to be waiting forever if not" you explained adjusting the bow on his button up.

 Your mum and Gemma are going to be waiting forever if not" you explained adjusting the bow on his button up

You and Harry were heading out for dinner at a restaurant near where Anne lived. You were going to meet her and Gemma for dinner then stay the weekend at hers, but Harry wanted you as he knew he wouldn't be able to the weekend.

-

"Reservations under Twist" Harry's raspy voice spoke to the waiter.
"Ah yes, come with me" he lead us to our table in the corner, hidden away to everyone."
Harry pulled the chair out for you.
"Thank you, baby" you said to him, putting your bag between you ankles.
"The shirt looks nice on you" he mumbled to you.
"Thanks" you kissed his jawline while he ran his fingers up and down the fabric.
"You know, they're" he paused to look at the time on his phone "they're 7 minutes late, we could've... you know"
"Oh give it a bloody rest" you said to him.

"Hello you lovebirds" Anne and Gemma sat down out of no where

"Hi, how are you guys"
"Good" they both said in unison. You four chatted amongst eachother then Gemma asked about Harry's work.
"So how's the album doing?" She asked, sipping her wine.
"Yeah, all good. We need to finish up a couple of songs in the next few weeks" He told them. You watched him lower his hand under the table and you instantly knew. He started to run his hand up and down your thigh and sent shivers down your spine. He carried on talking like it was nothing, until Anne got a little worried.
"Harry. Hands above the table" she looked him stern in the eye.
"I wasn't doing anything!" He tried to play it off.
"Mum didn't ask what you were doing. You just really messed yourself up" you laughed along with Gemma, as Harry slid down his chair.

"So, when am I going to get my grandchildren?" She asked and Harry practically choked on his drink.
"I think you just interrupted that, mum" Gemma butted in, causing you to laugh even more. Harry turnt his head at you, with a not very impressed look.
"Well?" Anne smiled at you.
"It's your own son holding back, I'm more than happy to have children." You smiled back, nudging Harry.

You all continued talking, and then ate your food and payed the check. Harry drove you four back, as he had only had one drink and you all went straight up to bed. You stood at the side of the bed, removing your trousers so you were just in panties and a top. You turned around to Harry cupping your cheeks and kissing you, pushing you back into the bed.

"Har-" you said in between the kiss.
"Shhh" one of his hands trailed down to your waist.
"Harry, we cant" you said trying to get up.
"We can, we can make out, I know we can't have sex baby" he pulled away, then deepened back into the kiss.
"Mm" he pulled away and you accidentally let out, bringing Harry back to your lips. You flipped over so you were on top.

 You flipped over so you were on top

-

You woke up to an empty bed, just you in it and you felt like finishing any business you were willing to do yesterday. You sneaked through the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door.
"Occupied" You heard Harry's voice from inside. You quietly walked in and stripped down, submerging yourself into the steam and condensation.
"Hey bubba" Harry turned around and looked you up and down, bringing you closer by your waist.
"Hi" you said before you found his lips brushing against yours. He kissed you and you were pressed against the tiled wall, the water trickling down your body.
"You better prepare yourself, kitten" he smirked at you.

-

"That was worth the wait" Harry panted as you clinged onto his shoulders.
"I agree" you smiled as he kissed you once again.
You both heard a knock on the door and Harry pulled away "occupied" he shouted before taking your hand.
"Come on" he said holding out a towel for both of you.
"I love you so much" you said and trailed kisses up his neck, leading to his lips.

"HARRY" you both heard Gemma shout.
"Crap" he whispered, getting another towel to wrap around his waist.
"Yes?" He opened the door to Gemma standing with her hands on her hips. She looked at the purplish mark on Harry's neck and immediately knew. She smiled, and you stood behind Harry not knowing why.

"Mum" she shouted.
"Are you bloody serious?" Harry whisper shouted. "Please, Gem."
"Grandchildren?" She joked.
"Oh shut up, come on baby" he said taking your hand and walking out.
"Morning, y/n" she smiled at you normally.
"Morning" you grinned back.