Bu-bump!

Bu-bump!

Bu-bump!

Cyrus's heart felt constricted. All his emotions going haywire for The Alpha.

Once he was at the front, he detected the familiar metallic scent of blood and saw people laying on the floor. Cyrus squinted and spotted Al who was the deadly eye of the hurricane. Bodies piled up around the angry boy and that's when Cyrus discovered the other side of this school, where the horrible teenagers all came together, to wreck each other apart. And that his own roommate, was the one who brought front the most havoc to everyone here.

Blood and bodies were everywhere.

Loads of guys who had enough muscle or less of brains took on Al and went to throw punches his way, the ragging flare of destruction in his amber iries singed anyone who dared lock eyes with The Alpha. Al grasped they're wrist and kicked them in the stomach sending shock to the ribs, and another boy brings a crowbar down to Al's back with the rustic wail, it bends upon contact and goes the opposite direction.

A dangerous growl comes out of Al.

He turns around slowly and his cheeks caved in traces of his sharp canines became visible from sucking in air. The Alpha smashed his solid forehead into theirs and kicked the boy's sides, when he collapsed on the ground like the rest. He grabbed two more guys and slams them to the ground stomping on their faces and skulls, Al was unstoppable.

Cyrus couldn't believe what he was seeing, this wasn't the Al who smiles at him, the boy who cuddled him in his arms, the Al that took care of him, the Al that was concerned about him.

This person was a monster.

Emmett cursed out. "Why the fuck is Al beating up everybody!?" He then pulls Maylin's arm. "Maylin get Shane! People are going to get killed here, quick!" She frantically nodded and went to the back to link in to him, Emmett worriedly watches the fight.

She tried concentrating, despite the noises of the fight and people raving.
{Shane! We have a situation; it's Al! He's beating up the Silver ranks and some of the others are joining in to gang up at your brother. We need you here at the gymnasium NOW! Hurry! Oh moons!}

Somebody was thrown across the gym from Al's power kick and they land next to Maylin's feet, every werewolf roars in excitement they haven't seen this much violence when Mrs. Harrison is around. Now that Al was running the school for the couple of weeks they could all act like juveniles. The Alpha goes back to beating more people, while dismissing his bleeding knuckles and wounds littering Al's muscles, those scorching eyes of his too far gone for rationally to reach him.

Cyrus dark eyes deleting to the scene in front of him, it's like the everything within the room was swallowed up in his dizzy head. Nothing registered in Cyrus's mind as he saw Al, pounding his bruised fits into another student.

This isn't your business, just walk away.

If Al wants to hurt them, he can.

Don't get involved; leave.

He felt the tight knot at his throat and sweat forming in beneath his charcoal hair, it wasn't his place to even stop this fight. Cyrus shouldn't meddle in the blonde boy's affairs, he shouldn't, this will only bring him trouble and that's the last thing Cyrus needed. It's what he was attempting to avoid too and it was easier to turn the other way; to leave.

That's it, just leave him be to beat them.

You can't do anything to help Al.

He doesn't concern you.