White Clouds

4 days later
Kyoko pov:

Today Y/N's test will broadcast from Novaselic live, being that everyone wanted to see this we decided to gather in Byakuya's Manor.

Makoto: Thanks again for letting us come Byakuya.

Byakuya: Like I wanted any of you commoners to even step foot near my home. It was merely in the interest of time.

Kazuichi: So your saying you don't even care about his broadcast?

Byakuya: Wh- Why do you care grease monkey!

Kazuichi: Oh no! He called me what i am! What am I gonna do!?

Hajime: Shut it! Both of you! It's starting!

We all quickly fell silent as the program started...

From the TV we saw the king, Queen and Sonia, she looks... Sad? Why?

King: My loyal subjects, I've heard each and every one of you pleading for justice, and today! You will have it!

Out of the side of the screen came out Faraam and Elite holding someone with a bag over their head, they had an open wound across their chest and no shirt on.

Hajime: What's this?

Makoto: Maybe it's a not today?

Hajime: No, I'm absolutely certain it was today.

Shuichi: Hmm... Somethings not right...

Tear and Flute set the bagged individual onto a concrete block next to a large man with an axe.

...Where's Y/N?

King: After years of endless searching across countless men, we have finally captured the greatest terror our land has ever known! Jack The Ripper!

Faraam walked up tore the bag off to show...

Y/N?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov:

"This place doesn't look too different."

I said stretching my back while walking behind everyone.

Tear: Its gotten peaceful without The Ripper.

"I'll say."

Hunter: Nothing unites people like a common enemy.

Yeah, it's not like he wasn't my enemy as well.

Soon enough we reached the castle where the king is, Sonia looks a little nervous.

I stopped on the stairs to ask her what was wrong.

"What's up?"

Sonia: What if we can't convince him?

"..."

Sonia: My father has always been the one to do anything in the best interest for his people, what if... What if this is no different?

"Maybe."

Sonia: I should've let you stay-

"Maybe he will, maybe he'll kill me the second he lays eyes on me."

Sonia looked down at her feet.

"But..."

Sonia's head looked up a little,

"As long as there's a chance, regardless of how slim of him giving me a chance... I'll take it."

Sonia looked a little surprised by my words. We continued walking until we reached the top of the stairs.

"I gave up on myself before, but I'll always have people who will support me. That's why-