After School Readings

May 27th
Y/N pov:

I'm not completely sure how we got here.

It's been around 2 months since I had my outburst.

I've decided to try and distance myself from anything violent, even if it may be hard for me.

I was in my dorm, trying my hand at meditation. I'm not very good at it, seeing these restless thoughts jump at me...

But I was saved from the activity by Kyoko knocking on my door. She was invited by some of her friends for a 'slumber party'.

She was allowed to invite anyone, meaning they were counting on me being there in the first place.

The current time is... There's no clock out here and left my phone in my dorm. Dark, after dark to be more specific.

Makoto, Hajime, and Shuichi are talking about who knows what.

Gonta is showing off some bugs in cases to some people, Korekiyo is rambling on about something while some girls braided his hair.

Everyone was having a good time.

Yasuhiro: Hey guys! Since everyone's here, why don't we do a card reading?

Yasuhiro got looks from multiple people until someone responded to him.

Gonta: Oh! Gonta think he hear about that before! That with the cards right?

Yasuhiro clapped his hands in excitement.

Yasuhiro: That's right my big friend! They are called the Tarot Cards.

Gonta looked happy that he got it right, as he quietly celebrated, Kiyo spoke up telling us more about these "Tarot Cards".

Korekiyo: The cards are composed of 21 major arcana, these cards are numbered and named, no two cards are the same and the card that is drawn to you is the arcana you represent.

Some people returned to what they were doing before and a few made their way over to Yasuhiro.

Might be a decent time consumer.

My thoughts were cut down by Kyoko walking over to Yasuhiro.

I moved over to Hiro and took a seat, he was on a couch with a table in front of him with a deck of cards.

Kyoko took a seat next to me, following her were Peko, Aoi, Sayaka, Leon, Sakura, Sonia and Soda.

Starting from the right to the left side of the table he began, he had Soda hold out his hand to begin the reading.

Yasuhiro: Hmm...

Soda: Hmm? What's hmm.

Yasuhiro: I'm getting a lot of things from you man...
You hold a lot of jealousy and frustration, and from that, I can now show you your card!

Soda: What?! Just like that?

Yasuhiro pulled a card from the deck and flipped it to show a card that reads "I,  The Magician", Soda looked at the card in what could only be described as disbelief.

Soda: What?! But I'm not a magician! I can't even do magic!

Yasuhiro: Don't take it so literally! It's just a name for it, the magician means you are a really loyal guy who wouldn't leave somebody for a stupid reason.

Soda sat down somewhat angrily, and Hiro proceeded to do everyone else's readings leading up to me, they were as follows.

Sonia: II, The High Priestess

Sakura: VIII, Strength

Leon: XII, The Hanged Man

Sayaka: VI, The Lovers