Freedom For Two

Week 17
Y/N pov:

"Any clue what you want?"

Jack: Not a clue, just want anything but this. I'm afraid I might break it with how I battle.

"Hmm... I could get some more of my dads weapons from Novaselic, but I can't leave Kiri alone... What to do..."

Jack: I have to come with to make sure what I get can withstand me.

"Yeah... Wait! I might have an idea about how we can leave."

Jack: Oh?

"But I've got a question for you first."

Jack: That is?

"You got a nickname for yours?"

--------------------------------------------------------
Week 18
Kyoko pov:

I can't reach this, I wonder where Y/N went, he said he was leaving for a week but he didn't say why.

"I wonder if there's a stool somewhere."

I went room to room opening each closet and looking, oh, it's that suit Y/N made me, I haven't worn it that often ever since I've gotten pregnant, but I still love the way it looks-

d-did it just move?

I reached my hand out towards it.

Y/N: Yo Kiri! We're back!

I heard Y/N's voice as he shut the front door, accompanied by an oddly familiar voice.

???: This is quite the weapon. I know Rose will love this axe.

Y/N: 'Course, she's as strong as that suit is, so she'll need something as strong as her.

"Y-Y/N!"

I ran up to him, he grabbed me by the shoulders and stopped me.

Y/N: Woah! Where's the fire?

"It moved! T-The suit..."

Y/N: Jack, you take Rose out for awhile, yeah?

Jack: Understood, I'll leave the sword and bow here, it's alright if i take the axe and spear, right?

Y/N: I heard that Miu and Soda made some robots that gained consciousness and wanna start a rebellion, go have fun with 'em.

Jack: Sounds like fun. Let's go, Rose.

R-Rose?

The sound of clanking made it's way down the hall, I looked back and saw my suit walking down towards us, I gripped Y/N and held on for my life.

--------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov:

I hope dad doesn't mind that I gave those relics to my disconnected psychotic serial murderer psyche and his girlfriend, although I'm sure Areadbhar and Aymr would like to finally battle again, at least sis says they would.

"You okay?"

Kyoko was silent, I put an arm around her and patted her head with the other.

"What's wrong?"

Kyoko: M-Moving, how were they moving?

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you that those two are free, did I?"

Kyoko: F-Free?

"Oh boy, this is gonna take awhile to explain."

I sat with Kiri and explained everything the best I could.

--------------------------------------------------------

"So now Jack and his version of you, from my perception of you, that he calls Rose, are now possessing our suits."