Slipping Up

Y/N's pov:
8:45 am

Today Kirigiri and I are meeting in the park. She wants to interview me.

I woke up early cause I couldn't sleep much last night so I got up went outside, and have trained since the sun has risen.

I'm in my house's backyard which is larger than any other in the area so I can a lot, I've been practicing ranged combat since I'm mostly a close-ranged fighter, I've been training for a awhile now, what time is it?

I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket, I wasn't wearing my armor because I wasn't going anywhere important like school, I turned it on and it read '8:55 am' I'm meeting with her at the park in an hour, it's a pretty basic spot but it works, I'll head back in, get ready and head out.

While I was getting ready I decided to wear a different set of armor for today since it's pretty hot, I took a few seconds to find the right suit and then I found it.

I know that it may seem odd to wear armor everywhere, but it's a necessary precaution for me.

My Warden gear will just give me away, and with no idea when he's gonna try to-

I need a new 'face'.

Plus that old one has too much heat on it, in all meanings.

This suit was an... Odd find. I bought it when I was holding out in India. Guess I never got around to wearing since I had to leave.

It's a lot easier to put on,

-----------------------------------------------------------
10:05 AM

I got to the park a few minutes ago.

You know, even if she doesn't come, I think I'll stay, it's nice out.

I looked around for a few seconds before I heard something over my shoulder.

Kyoko: Sorry, L/N. I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?

I looked and saw Kirigiri standing there, she was wearing something different from her school uniform, it looks... Nice.

"...I just arrived..."

Kyoko: Is that so? Well then, let us get going shall we.

"...Sure..."

Kyoko looked back at me.

Kyoko: Hmm...

Kyoko closed her eyes and put her hand to her chin, I bumped her arm with my elbow, she looked at me and we walked around the park.

We walked and talked for awhile before we stopped in a darker part of the park, Kyoko asked me a few question about myself, boring stuff like my height and weight, blood type and that stuff, apparently I'm almost as tall as that Nidai guy in my class, but I'm off by a few inches.