A Day For Us

Kyoko pov:

I looked down at my watch.

It's not time to meet yet, but I still came early.

It's safe to say that this is the most nervous I've ever been for a day with Y/N.

His sister has kept reminding me every day for the last week that today was Valentine's Day.

She had me send him an invitation to go out on a date today, just the two of us, nobody else.

I relish any time I have with Y/N, but...

Looking around to see so many couples out... It fills me with a sort of anxiety.

I know he doesn't have any daunting expectations of me, but just knowing that still hasn't put me at ease.

???: Hey.

I turned around and saw Y/N briskly jogging to me.

He's wearing a long coat with black slacks, brown slip-on shoes, and a black beanie.

"That's quite the getup."

Y/N: Oh this? Sis bought it for me, she said it looked... Me, Y'know?

"It certainly does seem like you."

Y/N blushed and pulled his beanie down over his eyes.

Y/N: Thanks. So, what's on the docket for today?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov:

Kyoko: Did you have anything planned for today?

Uh... No.

"We could go get something to eat or go see a movie."

Kyoko: Hmm... Movie now, food later?

"Yeah, that works."

Kyoko moved up next to me and held my hand as we walked, she wasn't exactly big on PDA but she wasn't against it either, she just wouldn't be the one to do it usually.

*Ring...Ring...Ring*

My phone?

Kyoko looked at me as I did to her, I pulled up my phone to see who it was, Kyoko and I saw the caller ID as
"Sonia Nevermind" Kyoko looked at me, I shrugged before answering.

"Hello?"

Sonia: Hello? Y/N?

"Yeah, it's me."

Sonia: Good, can I ask you to come to the dorms, there's something we must discuss.

"Um, I'm kinda preoccupied right now. I can swing by tonight while I'm dropping off Kyoko if that's okay."

Sonia: Yes that will be alright, sorry for interrupting your day out.

"It's fine."

Sonia: See you then Y/N.

"See you then."

*Click*

I ended the call and put my phone back into my pocket, pockets are so much more convenient than a pouch.

Kyoko: So what was that about?

"Sonia wants to talk with me about something, I told her I'd drop by tonight."

Kyoko: What about?

"If I had to guess, maybe something to do with my redeployment in March."

Kyoko still had an odd look on her face, she looked unconvinced.