Sidelines

Today's the culture festival.

I was set up in the gym, showing off my gear, just the thing I carry with me and some other things, I was sat down on a tarp with all my things around me.

A few people stopped by to see what exactly I had going on here, a few faces I hadn't seen before, and a few I had.

I decided to sharpen my shortsword to pass the time, but as I did that I heard someone.

Aoi: Hey Y/N! Whatcha doin?

I looked and saw Aoi standing there with her friends.

"I'm just keeping my gear together."

Aoi: Oh, does that mean all this stuff is yours? Can I check some of it out?

"Knock yourself out."

Aoi grabbed my spare helmet from behind me and put it on.

Aoi's been a real odd-job over the last few days.

Around four days ago Kyoko and I went on a 'date', Apparently Aoi followed us and...

---------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my classroom. I sat down at my chair in the back, but when I sat down several people were looking at me, and one of them spoke up.

Kazuichi: Hey Y/N, you didn't... Do anything yesterday, did you?

"...What of it...?"

Kazuichi smacked his hand on his knee.

Kazuichi: Dammit!

"Where is all this coming from?"

Kazuichi stood up and walked over to me.

Kazuichi: Look, I'm your pal so I'll tell you, you and Kyoko were at the park yesterday right?

"..."

Kazuichi: U-um, well uh, someone from the 78th class may have taken a picture of you two um, doing something.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the room to the 78th classroom

When I entered I saw a few people crowding around Kyoko, but when the door opened and I entered the attention shifted over to me, I walked inside and stood in front of everyone.

"...Who..."

Everyone looked over to the section of the room that Aoi sits in.

I walked over to her and she spoke.

Aoi: Hey Y/N, something you need?

"..."

Aoi: Is... Something wrong?

"...was it you...?"

Aoi looked puzzled for a second but then her eyes widened.

Aoi: Oh! Yeah, that was me, Do you want to see them?

Them? What does she...

Aoi opened her backpack and pulled out 2 photos, one of me when I kicked that guy's elbow.

And the other is Kyoko and I...

This is when I gave her the recorder back. Did Aoi think we were going to hold hands?