You're too interesting to die

Recap:

"Don't start the car. Get down. Yes you Sylvia," I looked at her in confusion but I didn't want to make her even more angry so I stepped on the road. And seconds later Dexter  stepped down too. The car zoomed off past us.

Now we were both staring at one another in utter awkwardness!

...

A minute would've passed when someone honked at us and we realised we were standing in middle of a road. Moving around we stopped on the pavement.

"I'm sorry about what I said to you for loving my parents." I stated.

" I know." He was playing with his hands now.

" I'm sorry." He stated as he looked down at me.

I wasn't expecting this from him so I blurted  out,
"What?"

" My attitude with you lately...I'm sorry for that." He moved his hand through his hair. Why was he avoiding my gaze.

" No,it's not your fault. I've been treating you wrong too. I'm sorry ." I looked up at him but he looked away.

Another awkward silence passed between us which we spent by looking away from one another.

" Sylvia, look I...I want to be totally honest with you and more with...myself." He thrashed his hands in his pockets and looked at me. I nodded for him to go on.

" At first I didn't want to accept the idea of leaving you behind while...well then I tried to see your point. You just wanted to keep as much distance as possible so when you..." He stopped, looked away in frustration folded his arms on his chest and continued,

" I tried doing that but I...failed. Yes Sy I can't live without you. I have to accept this instead of ignoring it. I don't care what you want. I'm just so in love you I can't help it. Everywhere I look I find you, in my room, in my mind and yesterday I found you in my Closet," He sadly chuckled.

I couldn't help but chuckle too. I was so glad he said it. He said the words I would have said if he didn't say them.

" I just want you to know that you're forever in my hear-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence as I tiptoed on my toes and kissed him. His body went stiff for a moment but then his hands gripped my waist tight as he hovered over me and kissed me back. I gripped his hair to help me keep steady. It wasn't a soft, slow kiss but a wild and dominating one. It was like we both wanted the same thing and were competing to get it. His tongue roamed every corner of my mouth while his hands did magic on my body. We pulled apart to catch our breaths.

" Same...Dex...ter...same." I grinned as I tried catching my breath.

He grinned back.

As we looked around us we realised it was raining. Not the heavy one but little drizzling. And on top of that every person standing on the pavement was staring at us with their eyes wide open and mouths hung low.

" Babe?" Dexter called without looking at me.

" Uh...I think it's time to run! " We both intertwined our fingers and began to run down the road as small raindrops fell on our heads.