The mysterious guy

If you guys are new to wattpad or don't know how to vote then click on the screen and a star button will appear at the left bottom corner and press it.
...
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing on bed side. I groaned and switched it off. I threw down the my last night's clothes on the floor and made my way to bathroom. I did my business and came out. My room was messy but I didn't care. All I cared about at this moment was my breakfast.

I could already smell it!

Just as I was checking myself in  floor length mirror of my walk in closet, I heard a knock.

" Come in."

" Miss Sylvia, miss Olivia is calling you down for breakfast." Our Philippine maid said.

" Sara you don't have to call me miss. Just call my name and I'll like that more." I smiled at her.

" Okay mi- oops sorry. Okay Sylvia. " I laughed .

" Oh and she also asked you to wear the 'hottest casual clothes.' " she stated while giggling.

" And why is that?" I asked turning to her.

" Don't know." She smirked and left.

WTH?

I looked down at my clothes. A denim jeans with a floral top.

Perfect!

As I descended the stairs, the aroma of pancakes hit me.

Ugh, heaven!

"Morning Dad." Dad was reading a newspaper in living room and mom was filing her nails.

" It's afternoon, cupcake." Dad said without looking up.

" So where're my double frosted cupcakes?" I rubbed my palms together, not controlling my excitement.

" Have you looked at your body? No guy has offered you for a date  since 2 years. " Mom slammed down the filer and got up.

" Dad." I looked at him and he looked at me for a brief second then folded the newspaper.

" My daughter is perfectly fine, she doesn't need any guy to like her on her appearance. These guys doesn't meet her standards." Dad kissed my forehead. I love him for this.

Mom stomped her foot and and exited the living room. Nothing unusual.

" Meet you at 5, going to the office." I handed dad his coat. The driver took his laptop bag and escorted him out.

I sighed and slumped down on the sofa. I literally have nothing to do in my summer vacations.  I graduated from high school like ten days back and was excited for University but now that too is gone. Honestly I've not given it much thought. Because all I really wanted and still want is to tour around the world. I like knowing new places, sitting with locals and listen to their stories, cultures and norms. But my over protective parents won't let that happen.

They don't allow me to travel alone, although I'm eighteen and dad hardly get any time off from his business. Mom is too busy in her fashion shows to pay any attention. They think the life I'm living every teenager dreams to live. I'm grateful for that but that's not how I like to live.