"What is he on about Rain?"

"I have no clue, but I assure you we are not mates. Neveah he's crazy!" Rain spoke.

"You know what fuck you Daniel, I-I Nevaeh Edwards r-reject you as my mate!" Nevaeh spoke, Daniel and Nevaeh both fell to the ground screaming in pain and Rain instantly came to Nevaeh's side.

"Holy shit, Neveah, Neveah!"

"What the hell is- what the hell?!" Antonio said as he looked at the scene in front of him. He instantly rushed towards Daniel and Rain helped Nevaeh up as she slowly started to calm down, sweat trickled on her forehead and she was burning up.

"You bitch! You could h-have killed us!" Daniel wheezed.

"I was hoping so..." Nevaeh whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Don't say that, please." Nevaeh looked at Rain and her eyes softened a little.

"Rain, Rain, Rain. Such a lovely name." Daniel muttered.

"Dude are you okay?" Antonio said,

"Yeah, yeah. The Luna is just beautiful don't you think?"

"Uh I suppose?"

"Antonio, back away from him! He tried to kiss me an-"

"Stop fucking lying, Antonio why would I even do that I just got rejected right now, you were there."

"Sorry Rain, he does have a point."

Rain clenched her fists but nodded in response, she knew that Antonio trusted Daniel but it was a matter of time before his true colours were to come out. She knew he wouldn't be the gamma of the pack for no reason that he was 'loyal' and 'trustworthy'.

Her eyes locked with Daniels and she could see the look of glee on his face, not for long. She thought, as she glared at him.

Both Nevaeh and Daniel started coughing out blood, their eyes widened in shock and Rain gasped when they fainted. She immediately grabbed Nevaeh before she could hit the ground.

"Shit we need to take them to the pack nurse," Antonio said while holding onto Daniel, Rain had wished Antonio didn't catch Daniel in time so she could watch in satisfaction as he hit his head hard.

"What's going on?"

"Kiana what are you doing here?" Antonio spoke, Rain looked at the little girl who looked around seven years old. She couldn't take her eyes off the little girl because of the grey colour in her eyes.

The same grey eyes that reminded her of her mate, the girl looked exactly like him but her hair was a more brown colour.

"I-I got bored staying in my room all day. I want to explore the world uncle..."

"Kiana you know you can't be here, he'll be mad." He spoke in a hushed voice, Kiana's gaze drifted to the floor and she nodded her head. A look of sorrow took over her, she slowly walked away.

"Wait."

"Rain, what are you doing?"

"It's not healthy for her to be hugged up in her room all day, some fresh air will do no harm."

"Keith will be pissed."

"I'll deal with him, in the meantime can you get someone to take Nevaeh to the pack nurse, I'll look after her don't worry,"

"Alright fine, but if something happens to her-"

"Nothing will happen when she's with me." Antonio nodded his head.

Rain chuckled when Kiana wrapped her arms around Rain's legs, she let go and started jumping up and down in joy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"No worries, now we don't want to waste anymore precious time now do we?" Rain said, Kiana nodded her head and held onto Rain's hand with her chubby fingers.

"What is your name?" She spoke.

"Rain."

"Well Rain I think we're going to be best friends!" She giggled and swung Rain's arms back and forth.

🌙

What the hell just happened.