PROLOGUE

Neil's POV

love is much more commonly an addiction than believed.

She has become like an addiction to me .I do not have any idea about the extent to which I love her .
I want to decorate like a porcelain doll and keep her in front of my damn eyes .I need her right beside me to keep myself sane .

Because she deserves to be protected from all the demons of this detrimental world . The World is mean while she is innocent .

No one else has got the authority to hurt her .

She is mine to hurt

AND

Mine to Love ....

You are my Sanity AVNI !!

Pov ends

Coming out of his obsessive thoughts Neil looked at his mother who was shooting daggers at him .

"Kya kala jaadoo kar diya hai us Avni me tum pe , For god's sake Neil she is just a damn daughter of our cook .
Tumne ek baar bhi humare reputation ke bare me nhi socha .
What will the media think ? "
Spoke shweta boasting about her billionaire status in the society .
She was one of those woman who knew nothing except language of money .

" Bohot sochti hai aap to , thoda apne bete ke bare me bhi soch leti " said Neil with disappointment which was nothing new to him . But this time his eyes displayed a spark .

Neil's POV

I could remember my first meet with Avni 5 months back . I had came back from my office at 8:00 pm .

Early than usual !

As soon as I surpassed Abhay's room , some muffled sobs and screams hit my ears . I scrunched my nose assuming abhay to be making out with someone but a part of my heart was guiding me to check what's the matter .

DONE

TARGET : 50 VOTES .✌️🖤