yeonjun part 1

" Don't go foxie oppa, you promised to marry me and stay with me forever. Oppaaa~~~"

5:45

Alarm *ring*ring*ring

"Y/n wake up else you are going to be late for First day of your new term".

You woke up rubbing your eyes.
" Ugh same dream again. When will these dreams gonna stop appearing every night. Damn I wonder how is that boy now "

*cCrReAkkk

Door open with a loud thud of my mom yelling.

"Y/n just stop day dreaming and get ready. NOW"

You got out of your bed and start getting ready at speed of light. Like jinjja who wants to listen to mom shouting early in morning.

You got ready and went down to have breakfast. After you are done you got out of the house.

"Omma I am leaving for school bye by... "

“Wait here have some money... I'll be late today due to work get yourself something for dinner”

"Okiee... Mommyyyy~~"

You were at your school gate waiting for your best friends Beomgyu.

“Y/nnie, ”  pinching your cheecks he greeted you . “MoRrrnNinG.... ”

"Stop pinching my cheeks else I am gonna punch you " 

{ jk ... I'll love him even if he stab me hehe }

" Haha you are so cute " He said smiling form ears to ears "Now let's go in".

" Okiee doikee"

You entered the school the school building to your class were you met your other friends huening kai, taehyun,soobin...

"Good morning Y/n beomgyu " They said

"A lovely Morning to you all" You Replied . And went to your seat at back of class. Beomgyu and  taehyun  sat together in other row beside you and Huening and soobin sat in front of you.The seat beside you was empty.