beomgyu part 4

"What!!!!??? A horror movie... No I would not watch this "

" Please yn I wanted to watch this for so long "

" Then watch it alone.. You know I'm scared of horror... And you love them so no issue watching it alone "

I got up from where I was sitting ready to march towards room... But he hold your wrist and pulled back hard that you landed on top of his lap...

You stare in the beautiful eyes which was looking at you...

You realize your position... And turned Scarlett due the closeness... You tried to get up but his tight hold on your waist didn't let you to..

" Be-omb--gyu what are you doing leave me "

" No... Watch this movie with me "

"Fine let me go now "

" No sit like this and watch... You are scared right I'm here don't worry " He said this close to your ears...

Mid way trough the movie.. I felt his hand running up and down on my thighs I knew it was wrong but I wanted it so bad... I started grinding on his length... Hearing groan  near my ear boost my confidence and started grinding harder moaning his name like chants...

No sooner are clothes were on the floor and his head between my leg which was on his shoulder... He was eating me out like no one had ever given him something to it

"Beomgyu... ah "
" Yes sister... He said while eating me out sending vibration through my body "

" No sonner i came hard on his face and he licked me clean  ..... Like I was his favourite ice cream "

"Yn "..
" Yn " ...

I felt something shaking...

"Yn get up "

I opened my eyes realising it all dream...

I looked around and saw a worried beomgyu there... "Hey yn are okay you were screaming my name while sleeping "

"Uhh... Um.. Y--eah... I.. M g.. Ood "

" Oh really " And in no second his hands were removing my short and his hand was on my fold... Collecting my wetness...

" Oh really... Don't you think now it's time to make your dream come true "

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××