beomgyu part 3

" Fine dummy I forgave you... But just don't play those pranks again "

He flashed a million dollars smile.... "Of course never... Now movie or games palace or your favorite place library or-"

I cut him off in between

" Let's go home now... It's late we'll go tomorrow... And we need to have our dinner as well... So how about we order something--"

" Or can simply grill some meat for us and have ramen "

Grilled meat yum

" Of course let's go... "

I turned around to sit in back freeing myself from his deadly hold.... But again his hand were perfectly on my hand which was on the car door's handle...

I know we were so close because his breathe ttickled the back of my neck...

" Hey shawty I'm not your driver sit in passenger seat in front "

He said in low tone near my ear.

"Uuhu ye--a I'm seAtIng In frOnt "

I sat in the passenger seat.... And the car started

My mind was continuously replaying the intimate moments u shared with him... My inside was bubbling with happiness... I was so lost in myself that  i didn't knew about my surrounding

I jumped a little when I felt beomgyu tapping my shoulder to get my attention...

"Heyy.... I already apologize now stop ignoring me"

"I wasn't ignoring you I was just thinking... "

"About? "

"That's not your business dummy "

We talked about some things... As we reached home..

We entered the House and flicked the lights on

"So now shawty change and come down to prepare meat alright "

"Yes captain "

Yn rushed upwards towards her room and change into shorts and loose tshirt...

You walked down towards kitchen and beomgyu has already started....

"I'm back "

"Good I thought you'll come when the dinner was ready "

"Sorry... Okay tell ne what to do now "

" Preapare ramen for us and  Take out kimchi from fridge set it on the table I'm done with grilling the meat "

"Okay "

You did as you were told and sat to the couch...
Waiting for beomgyu ....

"Heyyyy dummy " You to him who's still in the kitchen

"Yess " He yelled back

"Do want to watch a movie... "

"Okay... But I'll choose the movie as I did a hard work "

"Okay okay come fast "

Beomgyu came out in a moment and you and him sat down to have dinner...

"Ummm.... " You moaned because of blast of deliciousness of the meat "it's so good "

"Yea.... Eat more little yniee"

"Shut up "

He smiled looking at you happily eating...

You both were done with the dinner and after cleaning the table you sat on the couch again to start watching the movie...

Beomgyu came and really really close to you that your side was of arms and legs were touching his side... He wrapped both of you in blanket and began to chose the movie....

Your stomach was filled with butterflies... You loved the feel of his skin... You were enjoying the moment  when beomgyu said

"Okay we'll watch this movie "

I looked at the screen and

"What!!!!??? "

_______________________________________×

Total words - 524

Next part is the last one... It might be a bit mature content....