beomgyu part 2

Until.....

One fine morning when we 4 were seated on tble for eating breakfast Our parents announced their honeymoon trip for a month....

They were so excited about the trip that I couldn't even  object.

They started getting ready for the trip but sooner the time passed sooner my heart start  beat faster  anexity was eating.

The fact that beomgyu and me are going to spend whole 1 month alone was eating me...

Well how about I lock myself in my room. For a month... Yeah great idea.... Yess but wait how am going to eat food like this... {This bitch is dumb af 🤡}

I was lost in my thoughts when hard knocking on my door bought me  back to reality.... I rushed to open the door....

"What we're doing in your room... I have been knocking on it like from 10 min  "...

" I am sorry mom actually I was just. Listening to music ...say why did you came "

"Uhh yes actually it's time for us to leave for airport... Beomgyu said it will be great that you two also came along to see us off... So come down let's go "

" But I don't want to "

" Yn You brat.. Do you want me to smack you with my slippers "

" Uh no ". " Good then come down in 5 "

"Alright "

You went down grabbing your phone as you went out you saw beomgyu help dad to keep their bags in car....

He is so cute ... Damn

I was busy ogling at him... When someone tapped on my shoulder.... I jumped a little back and screamed... Beomgyu and dad turned towards us with worried expression.

" Y/n my gosh you're going to be cause of my heart attack some day "

" Me?... Mom you scared me "

" Sweetheart you get scared too much these days... So now are you going to sit in the car or I should bring my slippers "

"Yes am going "

I started walking towards the car by this time beomgyu and dad where already settled in the car.

Beomgyu on the driving seat and dad in passenger. { well you see Beomgyu's dad a racer how cool right}

Me and mom settled down on the back seat and the car started in 30 min we arrived at the airport.

Time escape....

Now we did see off our parents and were ready to go home...

" Hey shawty... Let's go for movie " Beomgyu said

I ignored him and kept walking towards the car... And was about to sit in back seat when

Someone pulled my wrist and I landed on a hard chest... I looked up and saw beomgyu already looking down at me.... Directly in the eyes  ... He had a tight hold on my waist as if he leave me I'll vanish....My heart started beating fast I could feel his breath Fannin my face...

" Listen yn I am really really sorry for what I did on the wedding day alright... Now don't ignore me like this sorry.... I'll do anything thing you say please...don't avoid me "

{If he said he'll do anything ... What would you make him doo uhh 😋😋}

He was seriously begging to forgive him and talk to him... But who's going to tell him that real reason for avoiding him is not the prank but the my Love that increases everytime I'm looking at him or near him....

I was lost in him galaxy like eyes... From this close to him he was even more handsome....

His eyes where pleading for forgiveness

And I let out a breath that I was holding for long

And finally said those words....

_______________________________×

Total words - 599