lee know

Today was Saturday your grocery shopping day.

You pulled him out of apartment and started walking to your way to shopping mall.

You both were holding hands .

As it was summer lee know was wearing a plain white T-shirt and beige  capri.

You both were silent until lino speaks up.

" I swear Y/n if found anyone checking out First I am going to break their balls and then drag you home and..... " He stopped and as you looked at him he was smirking looking at you.

"And... " You asked puzzled not understanding the reason behind that smirk.

He moved closer towards you ears "And I soon as we are home I am going to punish you ".

You blushed on his words and turned your face making him smirk harder.

"Awww...Did I made you blush just my that babygirl " He said it in teasing tone.

You reached the mall .

You started checking the list and and getting necessary grocery while lino went to get the cat food and snacks.

You busy buying ramen when a sales boy came to you.

"Do you need some help miss " He asked you
Smiling.

"Umm no... Thank you " You Ingnorred him.

He spoke again. " Would you mind giving me you number, I think you are really pretty.

You started to feel uncomfortable...

"Actually..... " You were cut off mid sentence by lee know. Holding a bag with snacks and that angry expression on his face. He was looking hot but scary as well. Damn... Holy f**k.

"Actually you can not cause first of all she is taken and secondly I am not letting you alive anymore "   He grabbed the sales man by collars.Anyone could see the fear on the guys face. You know were it would go if you don't do anything.

" Lee know let's leave we are done with for today's shopping " You yelled trying to get the guy free from lino's grip.

"Hold up Y/n " He looked so handsome when he was angry.

Finally you succeed in getting the guy free and pulling lino Away.

"Y/n " He whispered when you were at the counter paying the for grocery.

You looked up at him. When questioned expression.

" Be ready for the punishment " I looked at him again thinking he was just joking. But no, his serious expression never change .

You gulped in fear... God knows what he has for punishment.

As soon you were done you both walked toward your apartment. He never spoked in the way and had his poker face mode ON.

You reached the home and got . You were happy that he forget about the punishment shit then suddenly you felt lino hands on your waits and the next moment you were flying across his shoulders.

"Hey cat man put me down" "Sure babygirl after we are in bedroom " {Shit.....be ready hard stans }You started to wiggled.

**A hard slap against your 🍑 butt . **

"" Auu  ... Hey  “ you complained. Lino ignored you and threw you on the bed hovering over you.

"Get undressed ... Until I am back... Or else punishment double for you girl" He got out of the room.

{Okay okay now who is he to order you.... Yeah right go for it girl....}

You angry in his earlier didn't listen to his order. He was back in a while.

He was shirtless with something his hand wft a vanilla icecream.... You rolled your eye .

" Firstly you wore that fuc*ing crop top., secondly you dis obey me and now thirdly you rolled your eye you have death wish.... I know I was gonna make that come true "

He forwarded towards you... You gulped as what would he do you were a virgin and never did that.

You shifted back in the bed **thud**, your back was against the bed's headboard.
Lino hovering over you {let's get it }
He pulled the top over your head and freed you from short... He is strong yeah...

Now you are in just your bra and underwear. He pulled you down so that lay strained in bed and tied 🎀 your hands above your head.

"Fuck lino whatcha doi... " He stopped you with a kiss . At first it was was and then deep and harder and harder. He bite so hard on your lips that it hurt. He moved his hand over your  breast 🍒 . Squeezing you .You strated squirming in pleasure of the feel . He pressed harder.

"HeY LiNoo "  " Shhh, shhh baby girl " He put a gag over your mouth to stop from speaking. His tongue👅👅 meeting the place on neck sucking and kissing while his hand fondling with your breast 🍒. He took your bra and panties off . Now both of your skin touching  his bare body over your  the feel of his skin on you....{ Uhhh}

He strated to suck  and bite the nipples slowed and then roughly. While hand making circles around  your private area 🐱. Your were wet 💦💦 really really wet.

The feel of his tongue against your neck  his hand on your 🍒  while other on 🐱 . Ahh you can't take any more. " Aww you are wet so soon the show did began... Don't you dare come "

Tear💧 forming in your eye as it hurts but you couldn't shout or move... Just squirm at the place he adjusted.

" Now now girl don't cry... You are the one who asked fir this " . He bought the vanilla ice cream and took a bite of it.

" Aww my baby so pathetic being tied🎀 do wants a bite girl "

He bought the spoon toward your face but then he dropping it over your breasts... It was cool unlike his tongue. Sending chills  across your body. He then drop it at your stomach and 🐱 .

You thought it was it as it was already too harsh.

But then he started lick ice cream off.

When he started licking off at your 🐱. You strated to move according to his wish your are no more in your sense just rhyme along his tongue. You were at your limit when he stopped. You wanted to say to him to make you come but then the gag.

" Now I am going remove that gag... Let me listen to your moans babe ". He removed the gag.

" I want to come... " You whispered.
" Uhh what did you said.... Beg me baby and I will let you come "
" Please lino I would listen to you.... Please "
" Please lino uhhh ❓❓❓ you are not going anywhere with that call me master and beg me "
"Master please I beg make me cum ... Please master"
He kissed you deeply. "Sure baby today I'll cover you in cum today.

Word count-1118