46 - Fake boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Calm down ferret I'm not here to beat you up." Sighing you sat in the seat next to his bed.

"What do you want?" He spat, trying his best to look at you through his battle wounds.

"I came to apologise." Draco looked beyond confused at your words. "The boys shouldn't have attacked you even if what you said was wrong. In fact, what you said about their family was disgusting and although I wouldn't have beaten you up in front of the entire school I definitely would have snuck into the Slytherin common room to beat you black and blue."

"You're not going to hurt me now are you?" He shivered at his own words.

"Only if you annoy me." A threatening tone left your mouth as you eyed the boy. "I also expect you to apologise to both Fred, George and Harry."

"For what?" He spat.

"For the things you said -"

"You can't boss me around!" He sat up so he could shout. "My father will -"

"If you aren't careful -" You stood up so you were now overpowering him with the height difference alone due to him laying on a bed. "the last thing your father will ever hear from you will be your screams when I hex you!" In the moment you didn't care that you and Draco had some unspoken respect for one another and you didn't care if threatening him got you sent off the Quidditch team.

You were about to leave the hospital wing when a familiar Slytherin yelled your way. "What are you doing here McGonagall?" It was Adrian Pucey.

"I came here to check on Draco." You turned around to see the rest of the Slytherin quidditch team walking towards you.

"Oh yeah?" He started to walk closer. "Why? So you can join in and punch our seeker?" You ignored the boy and tried to turn around to leave once again but Adrian grabbed your wrist, forcing you to turn back around to face him.

"You know ..." He looked you up and down, biting his lip as he did so. "you could always make up for it in more ways than one ... I'd happily meet you in the quidditch stands tonight ..."

"I don't think my boyfriend would approve." You said without thinking about the sentence.

Adrian was the type of guy who couldn't take no for an answer. Ever since you'd gotten older Adrian always tried to hit on you, despite the years of bullying he put you through. Your mind thought perhaps if Adrian thought you had a boyfriend he may lay off the sexual inuendos.

"Boyfriend?" He hissed. "Who is it?"

"Fred -" You said with confidence. "Fred Weasley."

Adrian looked dumbfounded at your words, in fact, so did the whole Slytherin Quidditch team. Pulling your hand away from him you spun on your heel and left the hospital wing. As you left your mind now realised what you'd said to him. If Adrian found out you'd lied he wouldn't let you live it down and chances are, he'd keep the inuendos up until you left Hogwarts. Now, you had to rope in Fred to help you.

---

You entered the common room to see Angelina giving Fred, George and Harry a lecture about their actions. "Banned? Do you know what this means?" She continued to scream at them even when you walked over to the sofa and set next to her.

"I think we've gathered what it means ..." Fred rolled his eyes, clearly fed up with being yelled at.

"(y/n), tell them!" Angelina turned to you.

"Tell them what? I've already lectured them about their actions. But ... I did forget one thing." You gave the boys a hard, cold glare.

"What?"