Chapter 17: She is my little sister.

We stood at the railway station waiting for our train to arrive. We left the hotel late because of the incident earlier in the morning which resulted in getting all my clothes drenched and also gifted me with an unwanted cold.

We had been waiting here for past half an hour and my legs had now started to get sore; also the sprain in my ankle didn't particularly ease my situation.

After the I fell in the pool, I hadn't stopped sneezing. Sebastian was standing besides me for last ten minutes without uttering a word.

He was trying to say something to me but couldn't find the courage or the right words. For the thousandth time he opened his mouth and having had enough of it, I snapped.

"What?" I said after another sneez.

"I am sorry." He replied sheepishly.

"It's was not your fault."

"I would feel better if you accept my apology."

"If you say so, you are forgiven." I said with a smile.

He smiled back and rushed to get something for me. I turned around to see Paige and Aarav fighting again.

"Why are they always fighting except for the obvious reasons?" Samantha asked.

"Aarav wants to talk to her." Liam said.

"Paige doesn't want to." Robert said in agitation. "I don't want him to hurt her anymore." He continued.

"Man, you need to calm down." Liam spoke as he kept his hand on Robert's shoulder in order to comfort him.

I was beyond confused. Why would Robert get so riled up? Seeing the confused expression and frown on my face. Samantha was the first one to speak.

"Robert and Paige are siblings."

My mouth opened in shock as I took in the new piece of information.

"Oh? Wow." I fumbled to find right words to showcase my astonishment.

They all laughed together at my reaction.

"She is my little sister." Robert said as his eyes filled with adoration and love for Paige.

"And she is grown up enough to understand; what is right and wrong for her." Samantha said.

Sebastian came holding a cup in his hands.

"Here, have this you will feel better." Sebastian said as he passed the cup to me.

The warm cup in my hands instantly provided me with the much needed heat in this cold atmosphere.

"Thank you." I said as I took my first sip of the hot beverage.

"How is your ankle now?" Liam asked as he gestured to my banded ankle.

When I fell in the pool, I had hurt my ankle in the process.

"A little less painful than before."

Soon, the piercing whistle of train filled the station. Robert volunteered to load my luggage on the train. Everyone started boarding the train with their bags. I slowly started walking and winced at very step. Sebastian was walking besides me. Suddenly, he offered me his hand for support.

I looked at him, puzzled at his sudden display of chivalry. He shrugged. I kept my cold hands in his equally cold ones as he intertwined our fingers. With Sebastian's support, I boarded the train with a little less difficulty.