Chapter 10: Good morning

Everyone started to question Sebastian, as to when he boarded the train and told him how I overreacted and started crying. He said,"I boarded the last coach hence Catherine couldn't see me catching the train and I guess that is the plausible explanation as to why she panicked." He looked at questioningly.

I nodded.

"Now that all is well, we all should go and sleep." Robert said sleepily.

"Yes, we can discuss this at length tomorrow."Liam said rubbing her eyes.

Everyone started departing towards their respective berths. I saw mirth in Sebastian's eye; he started walking towards me. For some unknown reason I wanted to escape and not talk with Sebastian. So when he approached me, I said,"Good morning."

I left to sleep without hearing his reply.

It was enough of Sebastian for a day. I couldn't handle the changing perception of him in mind anymore than this.

......

The best part about train journey was the passing stations, the never seen before picturesque panoramic view and the constant chatter in the background.

Unfortunately enough, those weren't the things to which I got up. When I slowly opened my eyes,adjusting to the insurmountable light; I saw Paige face peering down at me.

She exclaimed cheerfully,"She is up."

"I was trying to examine whether you are asleep or pretending to be asleep." Paige continued with a giggle.

"Come on, Catherine. We are hungry. Go and freshen up. We will eat breakfast together." Samantha said with a smile.

"We were waiting for you to get up." Robert said.

Aarav continued,"Nobody sleeps after sunrise on the trip; that's our tradition." Everyone laughed.

"Is there a tradition of saying good morning when someone wakes up?"I deadpanned.

I turned to leave, only to be met by Sebastian. I excused myself to leave and found him walking behind me. When we reached outside our coach;I turned and snapped at him,"What?"

"You don't need to thank me." I said and
he looked confused, so I continued,"for pulling the emergency chain last night."

"I wasn't going to thank you." He said with a straight face.

I felt offended, my expressions were clearly showing my mood nevertheless he continued,"I boarded the train before you pulled the chain.So, your bravery act didn't help me." He snorted with laughter.

"After my great act of kindness, this is all you have to say?3000 isn't a small sum." I said dramatically with a laugh.

"Your great act of kindness is appreciated by Sebastian Igor Monteiro." He said with a warm smile and bowed down to show his gratitude.

"I got to know something new about you,today." I said teasingly.

"Which is....?" He asked me to continue.

"You have got a cute name, isn't it Igor?" I laughed as realization dawned on him that he had slipped his middle name unknowingly.

"Never,I repeat never are you going to say that to anyone." He said sternly. When Liam came out from the corner bursting into laughter.

"Igor?" He questioned to no one in particular and we both laughed till Sebastian asked me seriously; looking straight in the eye,"Why did you pull the chain?"

Liam pulled to me his side and gave me hug and said,"because it was her great act of kindness." He said imitating me. We three laughed together.

Liam left to order for our breakfast leaving me with Sebastian.

"I will meet you back in our coach." I turned to leave but came to a halt when Sebastian said,"I unhate you."

I turned around and said with a smile,"I unhate you too."