From One Thing To Another (chapter 6)

*Kassidy's P.O.V.*

"Hey , who's your friend?" Harry asked.

"Hey, Niall, Harry this is my friend Tori. We were best friends in like middle school. Olivia you remember Tori right?"

"Yeah! Hey Tori?" Olivia said.

"Hi Toriiiii," Niall slurred.

"Hey," Harry said waving, "Kass I think Livy and I are gonna head back to the hotel, we need sleep ."

"Hi guys," Tori said smiling widly.

"Okay, see you guys later," i said giving Olivia a hug goodbye.

"BYEE HARRY. HAVE FUN WITH OLIVIA TONIGHTTTT," Niall screamed drunkly.

"Well Tori, it was really cool seeing you but I think we're gonna get going too. Here's my number if you wanna hang out we're here for a week."

"Okay," Tori said giggling, "i'll text you tomorrow."

"Byeee."

"Byeee."

*Taylor's P.O.V*

"Wow Liam, I didn't know you were a 'twi-hard'"

"That movie was so great!" Liam  said walking out of the theater with a tear in his eyes.

"I can't believe my EYEES!" Zayn followed.

"Okay now this is just wierd," i said following them to the car, "did Kass and Niall go out?"

"Yeah, why?" Zayn asked.

"Oh, just wondering, but is that them?" I said pointing to a couple walking on the other side of the street .

"Um, looks like it," Liam said.

"Kassidy! Niall!" I screamed.

"Help me," Kassidy mouthed.

Liam, Zayn, and I ran across the street to help her.

"Has he been drinking?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, a little too much i think." 

"Okay, c'mon big boy," I said. Niall and I have grown really close, he's like a brother to me. To be honest I had the biggest crush on him when we first met, but he's always liked Kass and I respect that, but who doesn't like the little Irish boy?

"Hi Taylor!" Niall spat in my face.

"Yeah, I say a a lot too much," i said dragging him across the street to the car.

We got in the car, I drove, Liam next tome, and Zayn, Kass, and Niall in the back.

"You guys all right back their?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, he fell asleep," Kassidy whispered.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. We got to the hotel and drove around back. We all filed out of the car and snuck up to our rooms, Niall in tight in Kassidy's arms like a little baby.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I woke up at 2:17 a.m. and couldn't sleep. I looked over and Kass wasn't there. I got up to see where she was. I looked over by the tv and she was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, you okay? Why are you still up?" I asked.

"Hey, go back to sleep. I'm fine."

"You look sad, talk to me." 

"I'm okay, I just, I don't even know. I feel weird."

"Weird, like sick, or tired, or just weird?" 

"I'm not sure. Just a weird feeling. But i'm sure it's nothing." she said looking down at her lap.

"Come here," i said still wondering what was up.

She got up and walked to me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my back. I walked back to the room and sat down on the bed her still in my arms. 

"I love you Ni," she said.

"I love you too," I said holding back from kissing her all over. I knew she probably wasn't in the mood.

She moved her head off my shoulders and looked straight at me.

"You know I can hear you thoughts," she said looking at me seductively.

"Oh, yeah? What am I thinking?" I asked curiously.

"I need to pee, be right back," she said and hopped off my lap and into the bathroom.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes' i thought to my self. I ran to my bag and sprayed on some cologne and mouth freshener.

"I turned around to see Kass standing next to the bed in just her bra and underwear.

"Damn," i mumbled under my breath walking over to her very slowly.

She grabbed my lower back and pulled me in giving me a warm, hard kiss, completely turning me on.

I pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck while she took off my shirt.

I continued kissing her, and eventually i forgot about it. She unbuttoned my pants and i slipped them off completely.

I layed her down on the bed and unstrapped her bra. My phone started buzzing and i hesitated but looked at it. My brother was calling.

"Hold on babe," i said quietly.

*phone conversation*

"Hello?"

"Hey, I need to tell you something," he said slowly.

"Go ahead. Is everything alright?" 

"Not exactly, Niall, mom got in a crash."

"Oh my god! Is she okay?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"She didn't make it..." 

"No, no, no. She's okay, she made it. This isn't a very funny joke, so stop," I said trying to hold back tears.

"Ni, Ni, Ni. Calm down it's gonna be okay. Please be strong and know that this wasn't your fault. It wasn't any of our faults it just happened," he said trying to be strong, but obviously crying quite hard.

"Oh god, I'll call you later, we're going home," i said hanging up.

*phone conversation over*

"What happened, whats wrong?" Kassidy asked putting on a shirt and wiping my tears that were now pouring down my face.

"My mom," i said chocking up.

"Oh no, babe come here. I'm so sorry," she said crying on my shoulder. Kass and my mom were really close. They loved each other.

Okay that was chapter six!!!

Sorry it was so sad. But it will get happy again, I promise. We will also see more from Louis and Molly next chapter and Harry and Olivia :)

*****Vote and Comment please!! It makes me soo happy!*****

I'll probably be updating tomorrow cos' it took so long this time (sorry about that by the way)

Love you all!! Xx.