The Party (chapter 2)

*Present Time*

*Kassidy's P.O.V.*

" HURRY UP TAYLOR," Olivia screamed from the hall trying to get into the bathroom, "get out, you've been in there for an hour!"

Taylor came out wearing a tight leopard dress, and red heels, her hair was down and curly like always.

" Yenno we're just going to dinner right?" Olivia asked, " no, Niall is taking us out for Harry's birthday, so dress nice. Oh, and it's a surprise so don't say anything to him."

" Hey guys," i said, "ya like?" 

I was wearing a short black dress with an open back, and black closed toed shoes. My hair was curled and swept to the side. 

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR!" Olivia said practically blowing my ear drums out.

It was obvious her and Harry really liked  each other, just why haven't they gotten together?

" Come, come child, let me show you to my wardrobe." I said making her laugh.

" Liam just texted me, he said he wants me to help him get a birthday present for Harry," Taylor said.

" Ahh, so you like Liam?" Olivia said.

"Taylor's got the hots," I said making her blush like crazy.

" He doesn't like me" she said in a small voice.

" Ahem," I said, " he obviously feels something if he just asked you to help him look for a gift for his best friend! Which should be easy enough for him, considering they ARE best friends." 

" Yeah, i guess"

" Okay, me and Kass are going to talk to him and frorce him to ask you out," Olivia said.

" No, no. Don't do that, he might just wanna be friends for now." 

" Yeah, FOR NOW," i said, ' so that means, if you don't make some kind of move tonight, we're talking to him. Okay? okay."

" Fine! Well he's here so i'll see you guys at the club," Taylor said walking out of me and Niall's flat.

" Okay, outfit" I said turing to Olivia.

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

Ugh. I have no idea what to wear that would actually impress Harry. I mean wev'e known eachother for almost two years now and we just have a ton of flirty conversations. Does he like me? 

"Okay, i found the PERFECT dress," Kassidy said, holding up a dark purple dress that was tight at the top and flowy at the bottom.

" Hmmm," I said inspecting it, " I like it, but will Harry?" 

" Girl, PUHLEASE! He will love it!" 

Well, she sounded pretty convincing, so i slipped it on, and found a pair of matching dark purple heels to go with it.

"Nialls here, lets go PARTAYY!" Kass said running down the halls, causing her to trip right when she reached the door. Being the tough girl she is, she just hopped up and skipped down the grass and into the car.

I looked out the door and saw Harry sitting in the front seat. Stupid Niall can never keep a surprise a surprise.

'Well tonight should be fun' I thought to myself as Harry got out of the car and opened the door, giving me the sweetest look ever.

    Well, that was chapter two! 

What did you guys think??

Vote and comment please :) Love you Xx.