Chapter 10

*Niall' P.O.V.*

I had told Kass we were just going to a nice little restaurant with a few close friends for her birthday. She's a very gullible person, so she believed me like she always does when i lie to her. I stepped into my room and stared at the new outfit Caroline and I picked out for Kass to wear tonight. It would look so nice on her. A tight black dress with one long sleeve I got from TopShop. Under, she would wear black fishnet tights and black high heels. I put the nice outfit in a hug birthday bag.

"Babe. Can you come here for a sec?" I yelled, tilting my head out of our bedroom door.

"Coming!" i heard as footsteps rushed up the stairs.

"Hey gorgeous. Happy birthday. I love you so much," I said as i gave her a hug and dug my head into her neck, and she did the same to me. I picked her up and spun her around and we landed with a soft kiss. 

"Hey to you too sexy face," she said and flashed me a quick wink, "thanks honey, i love you more. So, what does my prince need now?"

"Not possible, i love you most! It's your birthday."

"Very possible. Mostsest. Yes, i know that hun bun?" she replied in a question form.

"Well here," i said handing her the massive bag.

"What did i tell you Niall? I don't need anything!"

"You make me feel like you don't care for my gifts. Now open it!"

"I do care, and i love them. I don't need all this stuff though."

"Well it's your birthday and i insist. OPEN IT!" i yelled the last part in her face then ran to my bed and pretended to cry, but quickly looked up as i heard the wrapping paper begin to crinkle.

"Niall I love it! You are the best! Now how much was this? I'm paying you back!" she insisted.

"Your welcome birthday princess. No I did it from my love and because i care about you, so no refunds, sorry."

"Okay. You got me. I love you so much Niall Horan. I'm gonna go shower and get ready for tonight. There better be an after party, if you know what i mean." she wink and skipped off into our bathroom.

I stood there some what dumbfounded. We have been together for almost two years! Can i marry her already? I mean we've talked about it, but it wouldn't just affect us. But even if we aren't man and wife, i love her with all my heart, and I'm ready to give her my all, and the party tonight.

I laughed to myself and walked downstairs to grab my phone and make sure everyone is still coming tonight. Mass texts sent to everyone we knew read: " Hey guy! Just making sure you're all still coming to Kassidy's surprise birthday party tonight! Remember its a SURPRISE! Bring gifts or not, its not required. Just promise me you'll have a blast(:"

Within the hour, i received 203 new text messages saying they can make it, and 17 saying you couldnt. I guess we're having a full house!

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

I woke up at 1:17 in the afternoon and immediately looked at the massages on my phone. Seventeen, from Niall and one from Kassbass (my nickname for her.) All of Nialls were just confirmations i was coming tonight. How could i miss it? I had picked out THEE cutest outfit ever! It was a tight coral dress with cutouts around my waist area. And if i don't say it myself, Kass will, it complimented my butt quite well! I sported nude pumps to go with the dress. I had straightened my tight curls as well. I will be looking hot tonight. 

Liam walked into the room holding his laptop. 

"Hey lovebug," he said to me.

"What crackalacking peasant?" i replied.

"Don't call me a peasant. You butthole."

"Don't call me a butthole, you peasant."

"Okay this could go on forever, so lets stop it here." I swear he makes me laugh every day. Even at things that aren't funny. 

"Good idea. So your going to be date tonight right?" 

"Date for the party? No sorry I'm taking this girl i met earlier," Liam replied blankly.

"Por que? i don't think so Mr. Payne."

"I'm kidding babe. Of course your my date!"

"Okay good, got me worried for a sec," i said making him giggle. 

"Hey were gonna ride with Louis, Molly, Perrie, and Zayn."

"Okay cool! Yay I'm glad Louis invited Molly. He really needs someone who can make him happy and shes a sweet girl."

"Yeah, she seems really cool."

I dont know why, but flashbacks of the first time Liam and i met. Probably the best night of my life. I suppose he realized me "smiling at the ground" and began to sing What Makes You Beautiful.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

And when you smile at the ground i aint' hard to tell, You dont know-oh-oh

You dont know you beautiful.

"GOD DAMNIT LIAM! WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT?"

"Okay babe, i know im pretty great, but perfect is you, not me. Sorry  not sorry."

"Can you please say'sorry not sorry' again for me? It was hot," i said laughing and walking slowly to give him a hug. 

Hi guys!!!! im sooo sorry i suck at writing and i might not even continue doing it, but its my current obssesion. Hahaha. Okay so Im also sorry i haven't updated in like 1000 years, just for those of you who care, which is like no one. Anyways, I love you all and i hiope i can update soon! PLEASEEEE FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENTTTTT!