Chapter 11(PART 2)

**Kassidy's POV**

I was scared shitless I had no idea what was happening! I mean I obviously knew! I didn't want to know, but I did. It's not what I ever thought it would be though, there was no white van or guns of any sort. The big man had a strong grip on my left wrist as he led me to his small green truck. He put me in the passenger seat which I also

didn't expect.

He finally spoke.

"No funny business, you hear. I have special instructions on what to do with you."

I just looked straight ahead and nodded scared I would have bad consequences if I did otherwise.

As we continued to drive, we passed me and Nialls flat and it made me shake to think 'what if this is the last time ill ever see my home?'

The man turned on the radio and me and Nialls song came on Next To Me by Emeli Sande. Of course this really hit me with fear of never hearing our song again after this. What if I never see Niall ever again.

I was overcome with stress and fear and every terrible feeling times ten.

**Niall's POV**

I came out of the restroom and went back to me and Kassidy's table.

To be honest I freaked out just a little bit when she wasn't there, but then I remembered the plan.

I called harry to tell him that everything was playing out as we planned and that I would be there soon and Kass would be right behind me.

I felt bad for Kass because she's probably scared out of her mind right now, but it would all pay off after tonight.

I left the restaurant in black jeans, a dark blue t-shirt, and whit vans.

I got in Kassidy's black Mercedes and drove to the party location. I drove fast just to make sure I arrived before Kass did.

As planed I got there first. I went inside and everything looked just perfect! The stage was ready for the performances, the cake was in the kitchen, the DJ had his own room next to the stage, there were back rooms for people "in need", a huge dance floor, and my favorite part, tons of food and drinks.

The music was blaring, but not loud enough to hear outside, yet that is. I just didn't want Kass to arrive and hear a party going on inside. It needs to be a complete surprise.

I got a text from Cole, the actor that 'abducted' Kass saying

"We are four minutes away, be ready and quiet if you want this to work!"

I took the stage and said into the microphone

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP! KASSIDY IS ALMOST HERE! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND MUSIC! LAY ON THE FLOOR AND PRETEND TO BE DEAD!"

I jumped off the stage, which made a shot of pain strike me knee. I ignored it, but it bothered me a little.

**Kassidy's POV**

"Alright get out," the man demanded as we pulled up to an old warehouse.

I did as he said and he forcefully grabbed my shoulder and led me to the back. We walked into a door that was already part opened. There was an extremely long hallway with many doors and lights.

"DANNY!" He yelled into one of the rooms, "HERE'S THE GIRL, TAKE HER TO THE MAIN ROOM WITH THE OTHERS!"

A tall skinny man with scraggly hair walked out. He looked a bit like a homeless person.

"C'mon babe, lets go," he said with a heavy accent.

"Don't call me that," I snapped.

"Whoa we got a sassy one 'ere do we?" He said laughing and walking me down the hallway to a giant room with bodies laying scattered all over the floor.