chapter 13

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up next to Liam and immediately checked my phone. One text from Olivia and one call from Niall. I called Niall back and he just asked if i was going to the radio interview with Liam today. I decided i would so i woke Liam up and we both got dressed. 

"Hey Liam. Have you seen my converse?"

"Yes love, they're right in front of the door."

"Thank you," i yelled to him, running down the stairs to put on my shoes.

"Ready to go?" he asked, holding out his arm.

"Ready to go i am," i replied link my arm with his and walking down the lawn to his car.

We got into the car and 'Kiss You' turned on the radio.

I looked at Liam, and he looked at me and right away we started singing in unison.

'And let me kiss you' we finished and high fived.

"Taylor."

"Yeah?"

"You have an incredible voice! How come i've never heard you sing?"

"I don't sing Liam."

"Well obviously you can, so why don't you?"

"Kass and I use't to, but just not anymore."

" And tell me, why is that?"

"You wanna know? You really want to know?"

"Yes I do want to know," he laughed quietly.

"Well since Kass first went out with Niall and we all met you boys, we felt like singing in front of you would be embarrassing because of your insane talent and we didn't want you guys to feel used."

"You three girls are the best thing that ever happened to Niall, Harry and I and you've made such good friends with the other boys. We would never feel used! We just want the best for you."

"You may not feel used, but what about your fans. What would they think? Kass had the hugest break down the other day because of the hate she already gets. It would most likely magnify."

"True, but its easier to handle once you realize how many people are ot there that care about you. That's the only reason we're still here, is because of the fans."

"Yeah, but how do you know we would even have any fans?"

"Taylor. Let me and the boys just have a listen of you two singing and if you're up for it, we'll try to get you represented my our management."

"Alright, i'll talk to Kass today. What about Olivia?"

"Well just the other day Harry was telling me that he heard her singing in the shower and she had 'quite the voice' so you could be like a trio girl bad," he said smiling with every word.

"Okay you have me convinced, now let me see if i can get the other girls involved," i said jut as we pulled up to the station.

I saw Kass waiting outside pacing back and forth tapping on the screen of her phone.

"I'm gonna go see whats up with that girl," i told Liam, motioning my head to the paranoid looking Kassidy.

"Okay you do that babe," he said leaning in pecking my lips with a soft, sweet kiss.

I started walking up to Kass. I hope she was okay.

"Hey love. Are you alright? You don't look too good hun."