Chapter 9

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I couldn't even look at my mum. She had a giant bandage around her head, scratches all over her face, etc.. The doctors were unsure if she would make it. Just the thought of that makes me tear up, she cant leave now, when i need her most!

The feeling of jet lag rushed over me. I tried to stay awake at least until Kass got back with my food but i could feel my eyelids fluttering shut. And BAM! I was asleep.

I woke up to the smell of chicken. 

"Hello?" I said worried, as i forgot where i was. "Helloooo?" I said fairly loud.

"Niall! Shut the hell up!" Kass said, "where in the hospital with your mom if you forgot!"

"Oh yeah. Sorry i forgot."

"It's okay, are you hungry babe? I can go heat up your food."

"Yea i'm starved! I can heat it though. Stay here with my mum i'll be right back." I said standing up and proceeding out the door to heat up my food.

I sat next to the small black microwave and watched as the time went down. I must admit I was pretty out of it ever since Greg called and told me about mum. But i guess i just need to believe that she will recover fine.

Kassidy's birthday is  a week from today and i still need to finish planning it! She keeps telling me nothing big, so i plan on making it bigger than big. Its gonna be epic.

The timer went off and i grabbed my delicious food and went back to my mum's room.

Kass had fallen back asleep so i gave her a light kiss on the forehead and sat in my chair next to her and immediately dug in. Best chicken ever! 

*Liam's P.O.V.* 

My eyes creaked open and then practically popped out of my head as a great amount of pain was applied to my stomach.

"GOOD MORNING BABEEE!" Taylor screeched in my face.

"Ow...Hey babe. How'd you sleep?'

"oh um sorry?" she said oh so innocently, "I slept fine, and you?"

"I slept well, i woke up a few times. And did you know you talk in your sleep? A LOT!" i said letting out a laugh.

"Oh yeah i've been told. Sorry about that." 

" Dont be sorry love. It was cute." i said making her blush. 

We both sat up on my bed. Taylor looked a me for a second then looked down and started twirling her fingers.

"Whats on your mind love? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah im okay. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" 

"Oh just everything that's happened in the past years. It's so unreal sometimes i dont think it is! To think that i am living millions of girls dreams makes me feel guilty.."

"How does it make you feel guilty? Guilty of what?"

"I feel like you guys are spending more time on us than your fans! I feel like i stole you from someone that is one hundred times prettier and better than me, and someone who deserves you more. What the hell did i do to deserve an amazing guy like you Liam?"

"I dont know why you would think that! I mean of course we love our fans but right now you are my priority and i wanna be everything you need. To be honest it would be extremely hard to find someone prettier and better than you. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. I dont know why it took me so long to ask you to be my girlfriend but i have liked you since we first met and i truly love you."

"Wow, I honestly didn't think id get all of that out of you!" she said giggling, " I love you so much Liam Payne."

She reached out her arms and pulled into a tight hug. I pulled my head away and leaned in to kiss her. This may seem cliche but i felt sparks and saw fireworks. It was a slow very involved kiss, a great kiss nonetheless.

"Well, what do you want to do today babe?" i asked.

"I was thinking we could hang out with Harry and Olivia?" 

"yeah that would be fun! Ill text harry." I said.

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

Taylor texted me the second I woke up asking if i wanted to hang out. I rolled over and saw Harry laying next to me still sleeping. Damn hes flawless!

Harry started to open his eyes so I shut mine and pretended to be slepping.

"I know your awake babe." harry said with a smirk on his face.

"No! Im asleep!" i replied.

"Okay well i guess ill leave you home to sleep while i go to liam and taylors room then?" he said hoping out of bed.

"No stop! wait for me Styles!" i said grabbing his hand, "let me get dressed first."

I threw on white skinnies, a black collared shirt, and black combat boots. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.

"okay noww we can go!" i said laughing.

I grabbed harry's hand and walked out the door to Liam and Taylor's hotel room.

I Am sooooooo sorry for taking to update! I hade so much going on and ill try to write some more soon. Sorry for this extremely short and crapy chapter. But please vote, comment, and follow it means the world when you do(: xx.