chapter 14

Kassidy's POV

Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him in the direction of my car,

I looked back at Taylor in confusion as she obviously knew what was going on.

Niall let go of my hand and i took the drivers seat because we decided to take my car today.

I put the keys in and started the car. 

"Babe, are we gonna go?" Niall asked as we sat in the car with the engine running.

"I'm totally fine with everyone coming over, but what are you guys hiding?"

"Oh nothing babe, just drive."

"I love secrets, tell me," i said with a scary smile plastered on my face.

"You dont love me back?" Niall said laughing through his fake frown.

"I love you too pooface," i said as i pulled out of the station parkinglot.

Niall and i hummed to all the songs that came on the radio as i dont normaly sing infront of Niall.

Niall stopped humming and pulled out his phone so i just kept on with the song, music had always been my passion until i met the boys. They were always my priority. As a loyal friend and girlfriend i didnt think singning was that important. I was also scared of rejection.

We pulled in the diveway and i was about to step out of the car but Niall grabbed my arm. 

"Look what i found babe," he said holding his phone up to my face.

I read the title of the youtube video that was up on the screen, ' Original Song By Kassidy And Taylor "Boy"'

"How the hell?"

"I's a nice tune," he said, "you know what's better?"

"How Did you find that?"

"You have an outstanding voice Kassidy!"

"Thanks," i said, "i really didnt want anyone to see that though.

Taylor and I had an entire channel of originals and covers we did when we were like 16.

"I'm sorry babe, but you are truly an=mazing, and so is Taylor. I never knew you could sing like that."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too," he said pulling in my head, where my lips met his. I swear everytime we kissed i felt like i had to pee. Is that weird? Most people see fireworks or some shit, but i just had to pee.

"C'mon love birds," Zayn said walking past us into the house with Louis by his side.

We broke our kiss and walked into our house. I had taken out all of the pictures so i could re-frame them, so our walls were a bit bare. But i didnt mind.

As soon as we walked in Louis yelled out to me "damn Kass you got pipes!"

You've got to be kidding me. Niall had sent the link to the boys and Louis and Zayn sat inside watching on their phones.

I turned around to Niall and gave him a dirty look. He just kissed my cheek and continued on into the kitchen.

We all sat on the floor once Harry, Olivia, Taylor and Liam got to the house.

Whenever we were all together at someones house, we would sit in a circle with beer and food. Kind of a ritual i guess.

Taylor explained to Olivia and I what was happening and we hesitantly agreed. 

We sang infront of the boys and they loved us. Damn our voiced had changed in two years.

Louis recorded us and sent it to a record company they all thought would be interested. 

None of us wanted to be sappy pop artists, we all had more of an indie feel.

"I have an idea," Harry said.

"Wonderful," Olivia replied.

"Oh shut up," Harry said poking her cheek, "let's play truth or dare."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT BUM ASS CHAPTER HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH AND YAH(:

PLEASE FAN & VOTE & COMMENT ANY THOUGHTS YOU MIGHT HAVE, WHICH IS PROBS NOTHING BUT LOL I TRY.

OKAY BYEE.

STAY GOLDEN. xx