✨chapter 27- thats weird✨

avani's pov

i think there's something wrong with this but whatever "so i think we should go to our rooms and take a shower" i say and everyone agree.
-skips 30min-
i'm already changed and anthony is in the shower, i'm looking through my instagram and i see something that i didn't want to see...
-in call with charli-
charli: what's up?
avani: i'm so mad rn
charli: why? what happened?
avani: i just saw that a paparazzi posted a photo and...
charli: and??
avani: the boys, including seb, were really close with some girls, like, really close
charli: i- really? send me pls
avani: ok i'll send to you and madi
charli: k bye
-call ends-
imma tell anthony that imma meet him downstairs, but i'm so mad and confused that i don't wanna talk with him but whatever "anthony imma meet you downstairs." i say fast through the door and leave the room.

charli's pov
what the hell??? i'm so confused with this photo, like... what- "chase imma go now and wait u downstairs" i say and run to meet avani, i want to understand this, now.
"hi charli" avani says "hey... ok sorry but what is this photo, like- what were they doing? why were them so close to those girls?" i say, actually really fast but i think she understood "idek, i'm as confused as u, like, i'm confused, but i think it's not the best idea to take conclusions without knowing what's going on" she says "yea let's call madi to come" i say and she nods.

madi's pov
the girls called me to go downstairs, so i told chris that i would go first, and meet him there.
-skips 15min-
i'm already downstairs and they explained me everything, i really don't know what to think.

avani's pov
we explained madi about what was happening "so what we gonna do?" charli asks "i think we should reunite them in one of the rooms and ask them, or each of us ask one" i say "i think we should each one talk with them" madi says and me and charli agree.

A/S:
hellooo, a longer chapter today :)
and also, what u think it should happen, the girls believe then, or stay confused/mad with them?
thank y'all sm for almost 12K it's just amazingggg🥺
that's is for today, byeee
(vote plss)