✨chapter 7- unexpected meet and greet✨

charli's pov

it's 9am and everyone is changing cause we're going shopping, and the boys didn't want to, but we made them agree "why do me and the boys have to go with you and the girls to do shopping?" he says "you guys will help us" I say " with?..." he asks " decide things and probably other things" I say and he rolls eyes and I giggles.

-skips 10 minutes-

now we're in the way to the shopping mall and avani suddenly starts laughing "u ok girl?" I ask " look at the boys faces" she says while laughing, I look and start laughing too cause they're sulking, but it's kinda cute too "oh poor them" madi says giggling.

avani' pov

now me and the girls are in a clothing store, and the boys are outside because they don't like this things, as they say, but suddenly all the boys are with us "what happened?" charli asks "a lot of fans, and really there are many of them" seb says " don't u guys think we should do a kinda meet and greet?" I say "if there are really a lot of fans it's a good idea" charli says " a unexpected meet and greet, ok let's go" maid says.

when we get in the point that everyone was some fans started asking questions and now one of them are asking one for me "avani avani" a girl says "tell me" I say "are you and Anthony dating? like, if you are, I ship you guys so much" she says smiling and now I don't know what to say oh my Lord "hm.. wait a minute pls" I say and she nods and a quickly ask Anthony what to say, but with no one hearing " we already said to the whole hype house that we're a unofficial couple, so I think if someone ask, we should tell the truth" he says and I nod and go back to the girl "so me and Anthony aren't dating, but... we're kinda a unofficial couple u know?" i say and now she smiling so much, she's very happy "omg that's so cool aah" she says and go away, ok i think everyone will know about that soon.

charli's pov

ok avani told me that a fan asked her about "dating" anthony, so they'll probably ask something like that to me or chase too, so i have to know what to say "chase" i say "tell me"  he says "some fans asked avani about her "dating" anthony, so i was wondering what do we say if they ask about us?" i ask him "i don't know... you can say that we're friends with benefits?" he says "good idea" i say and return to where i was.
i was talking to some fans and one came to me  "hey charli ily so much can u answer a question?" she says "hii love u too, tell me" i say "so... there are rumors that you and chase are dating, are u?" she asks "no, we're not dating, but we're kinda friends with benefits" i say and the girl smile "aaah thank u so much" she says and hugs me, she's so cute "no problem byee" i say and she goes to another place.

anthony's pov

the "meet and greet" is now over and i'm so hungry omg "guys" i call everybody "hm" chase says "what do you guys think of going to mc donalds?" i say "good idea, i'm hungry" madi says "me too" charli and chris says and the others nod.
we decided to buy on drive-thru and eat at the beach house.
                            -skip 20 minutes-
we're now on the balcony of the beach house eating "today was really cool" chris says "yess" charli agrees "like, we did a unexpected meet and greet" chris complets "yea, suddenly i come up with the idea of a meet and greet" avani says and laugh making us laugh too.

pls vote
A/S:
heyyy ok this time it was longer, i did 660 words yayy 😎😂
so hoper u like it, pls vote🥺✨💕

my tiktok accounts:
personal: @iitsclarah
fanpage: @.dameliogregg

my instagram accounts:
personal: @iitsclarah
fanpage: @dameliogregg