✨chapter 19-pranks✨

avani's pov

we're already at the hh, me, charli, dixie and kouvr decided to do a pajama party, not a party, but yea, you know what i mean "what r we going to do?" kouvr asks "idk either" charli says "how about... oh, how about doing pranks with the boys?" i say and everyone nods and smiles "ok, who'll be the first to get pranked?" i ask "tony?" charli says "ok, what will we do?" i ask

anthony's pov

me, tony, chase, nick, alex and thomas we're going to talk with the girls to do something, and then we heard that they were going to give us a prank, but not so fast, we're gonna give a prank on them first "so what will we do?" i ask "ooh i know hehe" alex says, of course he knows "when they come to give us a prank, we get whipped cream and "spray" on them, what u think?" alex says "great idea" i say and everyone nods.
now we're on the couch waiting for them to come, and i hear the door opening "they're coming" i say and we catch the whipped cream and kinda hide in our hands "hey guys" they come giggling "hii" chase says and when they come behind us, both the boys and girls throw whipped cream on each other "oh well we had the same idea" i say and laugh and they laugh too "now everyone is with whipped cream all over the body" tony says "let's go to the pool then" kouvr says "with clothes?" i ask "sure" she replies "ok then" i say and all of us jump in the pool "the pool is going to be white" alex says and get his camera, he filmed everything.
"let's do a live?" avani asks and everyone nods, so she starts the live.

avani's pov

we were in live, and i saw many comments saying "look charli and chase on the back" "charli and chase aaah i ship" then i look behind me, idk but they were just hugging, ppl ship them a lot lol "cuties" i say and anthony looks, and agrees with me.

A/S:
hiiii omg i'm a LONG time without posting, i'm sorry, i was on tests :( but here it is, when i can, i'll post a bigger one i promise 🥺
ALSO THANKS FOR 5K VIEWSS AAAH
also go follow me on instagram @avanixbebe13 plsss, in one week i won 70 followers, the most came from here, so pls follow me to help me hit 200 followers🥺🙂 luv u byeee💕