✨chapter 15-girls and boys night✨

charli's pov

me and the girls are doing a girls night, so me and avani came to madi's room "so what are we going to do?" i ask, we were completely bored "oh oh i know, how about miss gregg telling us about her date hm?" madi says and avani giggles "okok" she says. 

after she told us we decided to watch films "let's see a horror movie?" avani says and madi agrees, so who am i to say no? "but wich one?" i ask, we look at the catalog, and decide to see "annabelle comes home", so yeah, i'm probably not sleeping today, but it is what it is.

anthony's pov

me and the boys are doing a boys night, cause the girls are doing a girls night, and now everyone is doing nothing "let's do something, omg" seb says "yes! we're just sitting in the bed looking for nothing" i say "but what should we do?" chase asks "i think we should, idk" i say "i think we should ask the girls what do they do in their girls night to us to have an idea, what y'all think?" chase says "sure" chris says and me and seb nod.

i'm now texting avani cause charli and madi are not answering

                                                                                MA BEBE 💜

me: hii

ma bebe💜: hey bb

me: what are you girls doing? me and da boys dont know what to do

ma bebe💜: we're watching films

me: oh... why didnt we tought about that? lol

ma bebe💜: idk haha

me: ok thankss bb

ma bebe💜: np byee

"we're dumb" i say "why?" se says and laugh "we didn't think about watching films" i say "oh yea... we are dumb" chase says and we laugh "ok what are we seeing?" chris asks "i don't have any idea, really" i say "we sould see a action film" chase says "what about bad boys 2?" seb asks and the boys agree, incluiding me.

                                                                             -skips 40 min-

                                                                              ma bebe💜

me: hey

ma bebe💜: hii what r u guys doing?

me: so... we were watching films, but now everyone is sleeping :/

ma bebe💜: lmaoo, so you're alone? 

me: yes... :(( lol

ma bebe💜: so dramatic 🙄

me: i know

ma bebe💜: the girls are calling me, i talk w u later :)) byee

me: bye

avani's pov

i was talking with anthony, but the girls called me so yea "the movie is over, and i don't know what to do, what are the boys doing avani?" madi asks "tehy're sleeping, they were watching films but they slept, just ant is awake" i say and laugh "oh, how about waking them up sacring them, then we do something togheter?" charli says and we smile liking the idea "yas girl" madi says and do a high five with charli.

we're gonna take our pillows and hit them, we're probably dying after that, but it is what it is "open the door charli" i say and she opens, ant is sleeping too now, he's so cute sleeping aaah "look at em" madi says "1...2...3..." i say and we hit them with the pillows and they wake up like "what's happening?" they are going to kill us omg "what happened?" seb asks "we woke you up, we wanna do something, and you are doing nothing too" charli says "i know what to do" anthony says "what?" i ask "we're gonna kill you with tickles" he says and starts to get up "ohohoh wait give us a time, welp" i say and start running just as the girls, seb was the only one sitting on the bed talking to amelie and laughing at us showing her what was happening.

chase's pov

charli and avani went to the bathroom and hide there, so me and anthony are here waiting for them "anthony let's go, they're not leaving, so when they leave we tickle them" i say that and we pretend that we left, but we didn't, so they left he bathroom giggling and we were there standing in front of them, we started tckling them "ok ok ok enough i'm gonna die" charli says "me too" avani agrees and we stop "that's just because you woke us up" anthony says and i nod.

A/S:

hiii, yesterday i didn't post cause i had a allergic crisis, and i spent all day long in mt bed doing nothing, but yea now i posted and this chapter has 710 wordss, i'm so proud of me haha, jk, so yea, hope u like it, tmrw i promisse i'll post one chapter, byee <3

✨my tiktok acc✨

personal: iitsclarah

fanpage: cxrcdo

✨my instagram acc✨

personal: _clararovere

fanpage: dameliogregg

✨my twitter acc✨

personal: iitsclarah

fanpage: claraxbebe