✨chapter 18-bye bahamas✨

charli's pov

today is the day that we're gonna leave bahamas "i don't wanna go baaack" i say looking to the view that i have on my room "me neither, here iss just perfect" chase says doing a sad face, and we laugh "how about going to the beach before leaving? we're just leaving at 4pm, and now is 10am" he says "yessir, i'll call everyone" i say and he nods.

after i call everyone, we get changed and went to the beach waiting for them "heyyy" avani says "hii, explain me, is it me and chase, or you guys don't wanna go back too?" i ask and everyone nods "here it's beautiful but i still miss everyone" voni says and i agree with her.

avani's pov

we were having lot of fun, but suddenly someone start screaming saying "omg a shark" then, then we started getting scared, but we got more when we saw it, at least was kinda far of us, yes, we were on the water, so we started swimming as we never did before, and a felt something on my feet, and started going faster "guys i felt something c'mon let's go faster" i say swimming as fast as i could, and i got on the sand "oh my-" i say "god" charli completes and we just lay on the sand "really, i felt something on my feet" i say "i trust you, i saw something under us" charli says "omfg, how did this happened on our last day?" chase says and everyone says "idk", i was ok, but then i started getting lazy, and suddenly everything was dark, and i didn't heard anything anymore.

anthony's pov

we were laying on the sand after this all happened, and i saw that avani was standing up kinda weird "voni, you're ok?" i ask but she just fall and i hold her, to her not to hit her head "guys avani passed out" i exclaim "oh my god i'll call the people from the nursery" charli says worried "guys there's something on her feet" seb says and i look "omg she hit a sea urchin" i say, it probably has some type of liquid that made she pass out.

"so what happened?" the nurse asks "we were on the beach, and someone said that there was a shark, so we started swimming to the sand, and she said that she felted something on her feet" i say "oh ok" she says "but one question, why didn't it hurted?" i ask "it was probably a sea urchin that has a liquid in it, that when turns in contact with something, it goes out, and it kinda anesthetizes but it has another thing that make the person feel very bad, but it's not dangerous, she'll be ok" (a/s: i don't know if there's some sea urchin that does that, but i just used my creativity hehe) the nurse says, now everyone got calm.

avani's pov

i woke up in a white room, and everyone was sitting on a sofa "what happened?" i ask "oh thank god you woken up" anthony said "it's so good that you're awake, so the thing you felt on your feet, was a sea urchin, and it putted a liquid on your feet, that made you didn't feel pain, but made you feel bad, then you passed out" charli says and hugs me "i'll call the nurse to check u" madi says "thanks" i say 

                                                                         -skips 45 minutes-   

the nurse let me go to the hotel, and now we're leaving, we're already in the airplane i loved this place, except this part of the shark and me passing out "i'll miss here" i say "someday we come back" anthony says "yea" i say, put my head on his shoulder and sleep.

(vote plss <3)

A/S:

sup guyssss, this was the chapter hope u like it!! we're almost 4.5K views i'm so happy!!!1 thank u sm! <3

also, you want me to show the merch when it comes? :)

byee

✨my tiktok acc✨

personal: iitsclarah

fanpage: cxrcdo

✨my instagram acc

personal: _clararovere

fanpage: avanixbebe

✨my twitter acc

personal: iitsclarah

fanpage: claraxbebe