✨chapter 26- bahamas plan✨

avani's pov
"y'all" i say "tell us" madi says "wanna go in the water?" i ask "yeaa" charli and madi say "boys?" charli says "oh we r doing other stuff" chase says "uh we can meet y'all in 30min?" chris asks "ah okay then" i say, i dont have any idea of what they're doing but whatever "lets go girls" char says and we go to the water and the boys leave to the hotel "someone know what they're doing?" madi says and charli shakes her head "no idea, i was just wondering that" i say "ok anyways" she says and we start talking about some stuff.

chase's pov
you're probably wondering wth me and the boys r doing, so... me, anthony and chris are planning to do a triple date w the girls, also seb is here just to help us "lonely i am so lonely" seb sings "omg" anthony says and laughs, me and chris laugh too.
"anyways, here in the hotel it has 3 restaurants" chris says "which are: at the beach, inside the hotel and in tha hotel park" he complets "i think we should do at the beach one" anthony says "yeah" i agree with him, the girls love the bahamas beaches "ok then let's go book a table" i say and we go there.

charli's pov
me and the girls already left the water now we're sunbathing "i don't wanna leave this place, i think i've already said that" i say and they laugh "same char, but at the same time i need to leave or i'll turn into a tomato" madi says and laugh while going to a shaded area and we laugh "avani is the only one who can stays in the sun and just get a tan without burning" i say and avani laughs "i'm a luck girl" she says and everyone laugh.

avani's pov
"the boys are getting so long" i say going on the outdoor shower cuz it was so hot "aren't they?" charli says and laugh "wth r they doing" madi asks and everyone lift shoulders.
-skips 10 min-
"heyy" chase says "finally" charli says "30 minutes isnt it?" i say "we didn't stayed a long time did us?" anthony says hugging me and i nod "yes you did" madi says and laugh.

A/S:
yooo
the chapter is short but... again, unfortunately, i'm in tests week, so i'm not writing a lot but I WILL, i promise.
also sorry for getting 8 days to update again 🙃
hope u guys enjoyed the chapter!<3
vote plssss it means a lot! :,)