✨chapter 12-bahamas here we go✨

charli's pov

finally we're going to bahamas, anthony arrived this morning, now we're going to the airport "i'm so exited to arrive!" avani says "same here" chase says and points to me "yes i am" i say and laugh.
we get in the airplane and me and avani decided go together on the way, and on the way back she goes with anthony and i go with chase, now we're deciding what film we'll see "i think it's better if we see the grinch" i say, i love this film for some reason "ok fine, but if we have time, we'll see the lion king too" avani says and i nod, i really don't know what do we have with child films.

avani's pov

"hello passengers, i will ask you to fasten your seatbelts again, we're close to landing, thank you!" i heat the commander say and now i have to wake up charli "charliii we're about to land wake up" i say and she wakes up in the same time i said "landing", i can't wait to go to the beach "yayy we're arriving" charli says and we giggle.
-skips 30 minutes-

oh my god this hotel is so beautiful "anthonyy look how beautiful the sea is here!" i say and he nods smiling "can't wait to go there" he says "me too" i say.

anthony's pov

i don't know how to say this, but i'm pretending to ask Avani for dating, here, i think it's the best place, i've already told the boys about what i was thinking, they like the idea but they said that i'd need the girls help, so i'm telling them today, but without avani seeing or hearing "what you're thinking about?" avani says and snaps her fingers on my face "nothing" i say "hm... ok while the boys do the check-in, i'm buying some ice cream, you want some?" she asks "no thanks" i say and she goes to the ice cream shop, yes, there is a ice cream shop in the hotel, ok, now is the perfect time to me to ask the girls help "charli, madi come here quick" i say "tell me" madi says "ok i'm pretending to ask avani on dating, here" i say and they started smiling "yayy" charli says "i want your help to plan how it'll be" i say "ok ok" madi says and charli nods "so the only thing you need to do for now is, don't let her know and be ready for tomorrow night" charli says and madi nods and smile "omg you guys know everything in the same time, how? i don't have any idea about what to do" i say and laugh "so we're showing you when it is ready and we'll explain everything later ok?" madi says and i nod, hope everything goes well.

pls vote
A/S:
suppp, sorry for the short chapter, but i'm still on tests at school, so it's going to be harder to write, but my tests ends next friday so it's gonna be better :)
hope u like it!!💕

my tiktok accounts

personal: @iitsclarah

fanpage: @.dameliogregg

my instagram accounts

personal: @_clararovere

fanpage: @dameliogregg