✨chapter 6- date night✨

chase's pov

it's 4pm and everyone is on their rooms doing nothing, so seb suddenly calls me, chris and anthony to his room "char" i say "tell me" she says "i'm gonna go to seb's room cause he is calling the boys" i say "ok" she says and smile, i kiss her forehead and go.

anthony's pov

now me and the boys are in seb's room cause he called us "so.. we're doing nothing, right?" seb says "yes...?" chris says "so, I know a girl from here, and she wants to meet me to go to the cinema, why don't u guys ask your girls to a "date"?" seb says "oh... that's a good idea" chase says "yea" i say and chris nods.
ok so i'm now going to ask avani, and like, it's going to be our first date, it's kinda nervy "heyy" i say while going in the room "hii anfony" she says and giggles "ok, hm.. would u come with me for a date tonight?" i ask her a lil nervous "of course i'll" she says and giggles "oh that's good... ok so 7pm we leave?" i say "sounds good" she says and smile and i give her a kiss.

chase's pov

"char..." i call her while entering the room "hey chasey" she says "ooh i like that" i tell her "what?" she asks confused "my new nickname" i say and she giggles "ok what do u wanna tell me?" she asks "i'm wondering if you'd like to go to a date tonight..." i say kinda nervous "sure i'll" she says, smile and blushes "oh wow ok... it's going to be our 1st date" i say "yes i know..." she says "at 7pm we leave?" i ask "ok that's good" she says and i kiss her and she giggles.

charli's pov

me and chase are now getting ready to our date, and when we finished avani, anthony, madi, chris, seb and a girl were downstairs "hey girl" avani says "hey" i say "so i had this idea, to everyone to go on date, we're going to the cinema, and btw this is Emma, we're going together too" seb says, ok now everything is clear "ok so let's go?" madi says and everybody nods.

avani's pov

everyone is on different chair lines, me and anthony are in the last, we're watching Five Feet Apart, and i'm already crying with half hour of film "you're crying bb?" anthony asks "yes..." i say while drying my tears "aww don't cry" he says, hugs me and kiss my forehead.

charli's pov

this film is so sad, why did (SPOILER) Poe died? he's so funny and cute with Will and Stella, summing up i'm already crying "you're crying Char?" chase says "yes this film is so sad" i say trying to stop crying "aww don't cry come here" he says and i kinda lay my head on his legs and he hugs me and kiss my forehead.
-skip film-
ok me, madi, avani, seb and emma are crying "ok this film is beautiful and sad at the same time" i say and everybody agree.

A/S:
hope u like this chapter, i think it's cute! tomorrow i'll post another, and btw thank u for 330 views!💕

my tiktok accounts:
personal: @iitsclarah
fanpage: @.dameliogregg

my instagram accounts:
personal: @iitsclarah
fanpage: @dameliogregg

vote pls guys