✨chapter 3: avanthony and chacha?✨

Avani's pov

after we arrived in the hh, me and anthony went to my room.
ok, imma explain this better, so basically me and anthony are a "not official couple", but just charli know abt that, so yea, for everyone we're just besties, but they're starting to ship us and I want to talk with him abt that.
"anfony" i call him, (it's a nickname he gave himself) "tell me" he says "so, idk if u know but people from the hh and our fans are starting to ship us" i tell him "but isn't that a good thing?" he asks me "yes, but we're already a "not official couple" and I think we should tell them" i say, cause I think they'll be kinda "sad" cause we didn't tell them abt it "yes... wanna tell now?" he asks "now???" i ask surprised "yes, cause everyone is downstairs" he says, I think for a while but ok we're going "ok let's go" i say while getting up from the bed.

Anthony's pov

so... me and avani are going to tell the whole hyper house abt our "not official dating" and i'm kinda nervous.
"hm.. guys" avani says catching their attention "ok so..." she says and starts giggling "what gal?" chase says "sorry, so me and anthony saw that u guys are shipping us and we though that it'd be better if we tell you that we have a kinda "not official dating" u know" she says and blushes "ohhh yeaaa my shipp!!" charli says and giggles.
everyone talk w us abt that and others things but they're happy for us and this is good.

charli's pov

yeaa finally they decided to tell everybody abt their "relationship", but what I found strange is that when chase heard them saying that he told me to go to our room and that he'd be waiting up there, and now i'm going to our room.
when I get there, chase was sitting on the bed "charli, so... when avani and anthony said that I though to myself that it is the best time to tell u something" he says and ok, i'm kinda nervy but ok "tell me" i say while sitting next to him "so... ok idk know how to tell u that.. hm" he says and gives a break "ok I like u Charli, the first they I saw u I saw that you're such a amazing and talented girl, like.. idk, I understand if u don't feel the same..." he says, ok, I really wasn't expecting that, but now I have to tell him that I feel the same... "Chase, so... I was afraid abt telling u too, but I feel the same too..." i say quickly but I think he understood cause he was smiling, and suddenly he kiss me and ok, I wasn't expecting this too, but yea "ok I wasn't expecting this two things, but..." i say and giggles "ohh it looks like I made charli d'amelio blush" he says "haha rlly funny" I say.
after this things we decided to watch a film so, I choose the lion king.

hii again!!
so yea I know I told you that I would write more abt avani and anthony, but i'll write like... 2 chapters abt charli and chase, and 3 abt avani and anthony (it's just a example)
hope u like it, pls vote✨💕

 2 chapters abt charli and chase, and 3 abt avani and anthony (it's just a example)hope u like it, pls vote✨💕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

my tiktok accounts:
personal: @iitsclarah
fanpage: @.dameliogregg

my instagram accounts:
personal: @iitsclarah
fanpage: @dameliogregg