✨chapter 21-its okay✨

charli's pov
me and avani just left BOA steakhouse, now we're going back to the hype house "so... you're more calm?" i ask "kinda... i just can't believe he could do that to me" avani says "i know... we'll figure out soon if it's true or not" i say "how?" she asks "anthony is coming back to the hype house this night at 8pm and it's already...7:31pm" i say "oh..." she says, she looks sad... i hope it's just a mess and nothing happened "it's ok voni, i'm almost sure that he hasn't done that" i say and she nods.

darianka's pov
(A/S: first of all this story has NO HATE ON NO ONE i just used her because it's the person that i less like, but i'd never write a story doing hate on her, also this is a story, so for me it needs someone to be bad)

i'm so MAD, why did they kicked me out from the hype house? i did some "bad" things but it's not THAT bad...
i was starting my "career" and then they just make it over argh, but they're gonna have what they deserve... i made a friend of mine do something that looked like she was kissing anthony, then... i could edit the photo and bamm.
so i did it... now everyone is mad at anthony, you're prob asking yourself why him, because he was the one who said to thomas that i did that bad stuff (A/S: idk what to say, even IF she did in real life ahah).

anthony's pov

i'm here at the hype house and avani and charli arrived rn "go talk with avani" nick says "but if she doesn't trust me?" i ask "just go" nick says and push me "charli" i say "yea?" she says "i'll just talk with avani really quick" i say "okay" she says and leave.
me and avani go to her room and i sit on the bed and she stands up in front of me "what you wanna anthony?" she says kinda angry and sad on the same time "i just wanna say sorry for the confusion, i didn't kiss anyone! i swear, i'd never do this to you" i say and she doesn't say anything "pls voni... i swear i didn't do anythi-" i was going to say and someone calls me "hey charli what happened?" i say, she is the person that called me "LOOK AT TIKTOK ROOM RN" she says and i end the call i go check.
"oh my-" i say "what?" avani asks "darianka made that edit, it has photos of someone doing a tiktok and we can see her cellphone with the edit app with the photo" i say "oh..." she says kinda sad "what's the problem voni?" i ask her "i... i didn't trust you, you said the truth to me and i-" she says and "it's okay avani, you couldn't know the truth you were just suspicious" i say and hug her "okay..." she says and smile "we're good?" i ask "for sure" she says and i kiss her.

A/S:
heyyy here am i again hehe
so... i thought this ending was cute idk ahahha
anyways i'm so happy of how we're growing!! we're almost 8K views skahsjsbaj
hope you liked the chapter, and if so pls vote!🥺💕
byeee

my social medias:
tiktok: @claraarovere and fp: @crxcdo
instagram: @clara.rco and fp: @voniismabeb (i just changed the name for the ones that already follow🙂)