✨chapter 14-bahamas date (chacha)✨

charli's pov

anthony called me and said that everything went amazing and that she accepted, when i turned the call off, i screamed whispered "she accepted aaah" i told chase, we were on a restaurant, and to be honest, i've loved this place, "oh how well, they're such a cute couple" he says "i know hehe" i say.

our food comes and wow. the food is awesome "it's just delicious oh my-" i say "yess! what have u ordered?" he asks "pasta with white cream" i say "oh, mine's with tomato sauce" he says. we fineshed our food and decided to go to the beach.

"i like walking on the beach" i say "you prefer at night or in the afternoon?" he asks "i think at night, it's silence, everything is so calm and we just listen the waves" i say and he nods about what i said.

we were walking for like 12 minutes, so we sitted on the sand "it'll have so much sand on my jeans omg" i say and laugh "mines too" he says "charli... er, one question..." he says "tell me"...

chase's pov

"tell me" she says, i'm so nervous, i want to tell her that i want to be "official" but aaah i don't know how "like, ok i'll say the truth, would you like to be official? we don't need to date now, even more cause were "together" for like, 1 month, but just being official...?" i ask, i'll confess that i'm afraid of her answer "sure chase!" she says "wow, really? oh ok that's good, i thought you were going to say no, or... i don't know" i say "but why would i say no? i like you, and you didn't pressured or something else me for dating, you just asked me to be official, and this is good" she says and smiles "you're so cute oh my-" i say but she cuts me kissing me "suddely?" i ask and giggles "i can stop" she says cause she already knew my answer would be "no no no, don't stop" i say and she blushes and this time I suddenly kissed her😎 "you're silly" she says and giggles.

after this things, we met everyone on the hotel hall "how was your date guys?" seb asks "good" i say "i loved it" avani says and look at anthony "oh hell yeaaa you're dating??" seb says "yessir" anthony says "i knew we were going to be amazing" charli says and do a high five with madi "thank you bebes" avani says and hug them "oh wait, how about doing a girls night? you can come to my room" madi says and avani and charli nods and they start doing little jumps, so they're doing a girls night, the boys will do this too so "so, if the girls are doing a girls night, how about a boys night?" i say and anthony, chris and seb do a high five with me "yessir" seb says.

(vote plss)

A/S:

hiii sup, this chapter is not that long, but i did my best hehe, but tomorrow i'll post a chapter about the girls and the boys night, and guys what are you thinking about the chapters? are you liking? <3

hope you like this chapter and i'm very thankful for the views, votes and comments, THANK YOU SM! <3

my tiktok acc

personal: iitsclarah

fanpage: cxrcdo

my instagram acc

personal: _clararovere

fanpage: dameliogregg