Son of Set

Space.

The void which cannot make a soun- what is that? There could be heard sound of someone yelling from top of its lungs but how is that possible. Soon the figure could be seen flying in space. That someone is a male but his skin was blood red, golden marking could be seen on his body, his sharp teeth showing because of his constant yelling! His eyes closed and his silver hair only floating in space. He flew violently towards earth.

On Earth...

Mario breathed heavily from the fight. He didn't suspect that Egyptian part of the camp will be attacked by Cyclops, more precisely Eldar Cyclops which are stronger, smarter and bigger, like a lot bigger. He was mostly out of his magic. Polynesians guys came with Bri but this three were defeated easily. Only that Austin Son of Pele got a hit on one of the cyclops but he didn't do a lot of damage. There are total 5 Eldar Cyclops and one of them is walking/ stomping towards Momiji. Mario tries to move but he immediately falls, Kaykrae next to him.

Momiji looked with wide eyes and dread and Cyclops 'club' even if that club was bigger than the normal club. She was waiting for her death until the sound. Everyone stopped, everyone included Cyclops and demigods. "Wot iz 'dat noise?"     Everyone looked around to find the source of the voice, which with every second becomes louder. Soon the one who was going to crush Momiji looked up and saw a dot in the sky, he put his hand over his eye to see clearer and that sun wouldn't hit his eye "Iz 'dat a 'umie?".

He got his answer when he was hit by that projectile which made a smoking crater and splattered the eldar cyclops into rain of gore and guts. There was silence untill one of the cyclops yelled "Dave iz dead!". There was groan coming from one the craters "Is this...cyclop said that this guy name was Dave?" that was said by Nad who was laying in the crater, oh I forget to mention that he was multiple times struck by one of the cyclops, only few minutes ago cyclop stopped strucking Nad with a bat.

"NEVERMIND THAT! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FELL FROM THE SKY!!!" that came from Cal who has panic attack but he still somehow talks/yells properly. Suddenly came groan from the newly made crater and then red blurr jump out from the crater and landed in front of Momiji who looked at her saviour I guess? That person accidentally saved her by landing/crushing that eldar cyclop so I think it counts. She stared at tall male whose skin is blood red and on it was marking, golden markings. She stared at his purple eyes and they stare back at hers. He opened his mouth showing his sharp teeth and smiled "Hi I am Xylo!". (I almost wrote 'Riccaro')

Momiji only gapped at Xylo and she couldn't say anything, he noticed that Kitsune us silent so he looked at himself and then at her, his eyes only looked at her beautiful face. "Oh, is my skin a problem? Don't worry I will change that!" Xylo then lifted his hand snapped, effect were immediate, his skin became white in colour, not pale white but one that has a little tan, his marking only paled but they were still noticeable, his chair partly darkened, he has now brown hair with some stripes of silver, he then smiled to her again showing his teeth are less sharp.

Then suddenly there was shadow over them and when Xylo looked up he saw a giant club falling towards him "Yer kilt Dave!" Than cyclop hit his target but suprisingly no sand went up. Cyclop rised his one brow at that, he wanted to lift it up but something or someone was holding it, then he heard the voice "So you want to kill me?" what shocked everyone was not only how casual Xylo sound but with large amount of innocence, then what happened next send a shiver down their spines "Then try again" this time Xylo's voice sound a little sadistic.

Then there was a spark and thunder and the club exploded making a splinters of wood shoot everywhere. Cyclop looked at remains of his club and then at the source of destruction of his club, what he saw made his eye bulge out of his socket. There Xylo was smiling sadistically towards him, his arms looked like they were made from purple lighting and his hand ended with claws, his sides and legs looked too like they were made from lighting, his feet were engulfed in electricity and from it sprouted spikes, one on each feet, from his forehead grows one purple horn, around him purple lighting was flying.

 There Xylo was smiling sadistically towards him, his arms looked like they were made from purple lighting and his hand ended with claws, his sides and legs looked too like they were made from lighting, his feet were engulfed in electricity and fr...

The cyclop backed away and gapped at Xylo, who only pointed at him, with his claws/hands formed into pistol "bam" with the sound of thunder a lighting bolt in the form of bullet flew from Xylo finger/claw and went through Cyclop's chest where his heart is instantly killing him only leaving burnt hole. Everyone gapped at much more, especially Mario who as son of Zeus never saw that type of power in lighting except with his father. But surely his father didn't even bother to shape his lighting.

Xylo looked over rest of the cyclops and smiled "Someone next?" Only response was that cyclops turned around and started running. Everyone with dumbfounded look stared at fleeing eldar cyclops. At what Xylo saw his battle mode turn off and he whined "Oh man, they run away!" he then shook his head, his sad look dissaperd and then he looked at the Momiji who was still laying on the ground. Xylo blushed a little when he saw her beautiful face, he stretched his hand to her "Are you alright?" Momiji blinked few times and then with red face take Xylo's hand "Y-yes I am a-alright" Xylo helped her get up, he then let go of her hand and started cleaning her kimono which had a lot of sand on it. Momiji shivered when he felt Xylo's hands which are touching her but she suspected that he doesn't do it with bad intentions.

Both Momiji and Xylo heard the couch and when they looked at the source they saw Mikael looking at Xylo with curiosity "Who are you and where do you come?" Xylo looked at Mikael and he didn't know he get a urge to hurt Mikael but he ignored it, he only smiled widely and pointed upwards "Hi I am Xylo and I am from Mercury!" everyone looked at him with dumbfounded look and few of them looked up, one to be the loudest to comment that was Cal "What do you mean you are from Mercury?!" Xylo nodded at that "Yeah! My uncle Typhon YEETED me from Mercury!"

Mario suddenly had cought attack and he was hold by his girlfriend when he heard what Xylo saw, Mikael ignored that "So you are demigod, who is your godly parent?" Xylo chuckled at that nervously "My godly parent is Set" there was silence until Mikael stared at Xylo with dumbfounded look "What?".

To be continued...

Finished! I hope you enjoyed todays chapter and I will say there are two references that I used for today's chapter. I will tag you in the next chapter if you find that references. Please leave the comment and a star! Mike Out!