Son of Ra

Inpu was seriously tired. He wanted to meet with his boyfriend Bryan Son of Aphrodite. But NO! Suddenly a letter came to Solis from his father Ra! From what he read from the list that someone will come. A similar letter came from Mikael from Horus. "Why do we need to come!" "Because Magnus we need to come!" "This doesn't explain that!" Inpu turned towards Magnus who stared at him impatiently. "Let's go, Magnus! We cannot be late!".

Little later...

Everyone from the Egyptian Pantheon was standing near the Egyptian part of the camp, somewhere in the desert. Riccaro was jumping in place with Cal trying to CALm him down, same with Solis and Inpu, Magnus passively watching him, Davis even tried to flirt with them but when They showed him their dagger he stopped, Nero chuckling from that scene. "Why are we here, again?" Mev asked with a little dose of irritation. Inpu answered irritated "From what we get from letters that Mikael and Solis get, someone, will come here." Mev looked at him like he said something crazy "Why are you continue to mention someone who doesn't even exist?". Everyone stopped what were they doing and stared at Mev.

Riccaro walked to Mev "What do you mean uncle Mev?" "I mean that Mikael person?! You are still talking about a person who doesn't even exist?!". Everyone stared at Mev and then a person beside him which was Mikael himself. Mikael stared towards King of Scorpions "I am beside you". Mev started, turned around, and looked at Mikael who was looking at him with a deadpanned look. "You are real?!" "Yes I am real, in some sense" "Then why didn't see anywhere to this point?!" "I want to point out that my room is next to yours" Mikael looked at him blankly, then everyone heard noises of Edgar, a friend of Mev. Only Mev could understand what a giant scorpion said "What do you mean you knew that he was real?!" "Skwee, skwe skweee!" "You thought it was funny?!" "Skwe" "Edgar yo-".

Before Mev could continue his talk with his scorpion there was suddenly an earthquake. "WHAT IS HAPPENING" Cal shouted frightened. Suddenly the ground before then exploded and from the explosion came humongous long creature which looked a little like a "SNAKE!!!" Solis paled and his legs bucked under his weight. Inpu cached Solis but he still looked at the snake-like creature with dread in his eyes. Solis was scared of snakes.

The Egyptians looked at the creature before them, that creature itself looked at them like they were only snacks. "Hey Hey HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU APOPHIS SPAWN! CRUEL SUN!". Suddenly fiery sphere which looked kinda like a sun hit the beast straight in the head making it crash into the ground. When dust came down from the crash head of the creature and large part of the body was only a crisp. Egyptian demigods gawked at this with shock and awe.

Soon they heard a burst of laughter above them, when they look up they saw a person descending from the sky engulfed by a warm golden glow, suddenly Solis's face lit up. "That warm reminds me about my father!" Solis then was hit by Inpu "What are you talking about Solis, Ra wouldn't come here himself!". "That is true" person who was engulfed by the glow, soon his glow dimed enough to reveal a tall man who could even rival Ned in height. His hair was made similar to Solis's hair, he has heterochromatic eyes, right purple and left golden, he is tanned and his body is littered with scars, big ones, small ones, one made by weapon, etc. His clothes were similar to Solis's clothes but there were more worn out. The man smiled towards them and to the horror of Inpu and Magnus that person has a similar smile like Solis. "Welcome everyone! My name is Xylo Son of Ra!" soon horrified shriek escaped Inpu's mouth to the curious look of Xylo.

Later...

Solis was looking excited, he couldn't believe that he has an older brother! That is soooooooooooo cool! Right now Xylo was talking about stories of his battles. "...And this scar. I got it from one murder mermaid. Normally mermaid is peaceful but some of them like to seduce and then kill." Davis smiled and Nero seeing this shook its head "Then you were seduced I presume?" Xylo turned towards him with a smile "More like I walked to them, still that hurt a lot!".

Magnus suddenly scoffed at this and rolled her eyes at that, Xylo looked at it with amusement "Don't you think I forget how you butchered them Magnus, that was a little frightening". There was a sound of breaking glass in their minds and Inpu breaking glass from which he was drinking orange juice. Everyone stared towards Xylo with wide eyes, he looked at them with a strange look "What?". Inpu slowly walked to Xylo and grasped his shoulders, which was easier because Xylo was sitting, and looked him dead in the eyes "What did you say?". Xylo was giving him a strange look "I said that Magnus butchered this mermaids" in Inpu's eyes appeared glint of irritation "I mean that you know Magnus and I never met you!" "...and?" Inpu turned towards Magnus "Magnus do you know him?!" Magnus looked at their brother, Xylo and then again Inpu "I don't know him." Xylo flinched and looked like a hurt puppy "Wow that hurts Magnus if it wasn't that you didn't change much and thanks to the dagger I would think that I mistake you with someone else!" That shocked both Inpu and Magnus "What do you mean about their dagger?".

Xylo grabbed a glass of water from the coffee table and sip it. "Well yeah, I gave it to her as a gift" that gave more shock to them even more especially that he calls Magnus her. Inpu started once more towards Xylo "Magnus is non-binary not she!" Xylo looked at Inpu with a strange look and then he looked towards Magnus "Is it true Magnus?" "...Y-yes" there was a stutter in Magnus's voice and she holds her head because of a sudden headache.

Inpu looked at them worried "Magnus are you alright?" "Y-yes..." suddenly Magnus started falling but before she hit the ground she was caught by Xylo. Xylo then looked at Inpu with a sirious look "You need some explanation Son of Anubis".

To be continued...

Hello hello hello. Bad? Good? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment, request, and a star. Mike Out!