Son of Apollo part 3

(Author: I was bored so I decided to write it)

Xylo sighed with frustration "Well shit Shadow, I think we aren't getting out of this." Shadow only glanced at Xylo. Xylo sits his back against pedestal on which was that fucking sword from this fucking cave. Xylo knew that something bad will happen when Kaykrae gave him and Austin that mission. Cave of Erebus 'Two may enter, one may leave', Xylo saw a lot of things that belonged to demigods, most of them were children of Apollo because of course! Kaykrae has mommy issues and she needs to somehow kill children of Apollo BECAUSE Apollo killed her mother.

Xylo kinda can understand why Kaykrae is doing it but why they need to pay for their Father doing?! That is stupid. Xylo looked at the sword of this cave, which was tossed to the ground when Austin grabbed and it somehow hurt Austin fortunately Xylo had healing scroll which he used to heal Austin. Only one person could leave this room sooooo Austin went to get someone to safe Xylo, Austin by the way get his horse Shadow here because why not.

Xylo tried many things to get out from here with help of Shadow, but with no results. Xylo closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, he couldn't even say goodbye to his friends and to Bri. Xylo sighed, he knew that he has crush on Bri but his brother has too crush on her which scares Xylo a little because it could separate both of them.

Any further train of thoughts were halted when Xylo heard explosions. Suddenly the doors that trapped Xylo in that room exploded. Xylo smiled and immediately runned towards Shadow, when suddenly he stopped and slowly looked at the sword. 'Better be worthy getting that sword' Xylo walked to sword and grabbed as fast as he can and tossed it to his alchemic back, but what Xylo didn't notice that his hands slowly get grey and slowly travelled up his arm.

Few seconds later...

Xylo was riding on Shadow across the cavern where this strange dragon like creatures float around, they started attacking him. Xylo get with his right hand his iron sword, that he made in his forge, not noticing a numbness, and started swinging around to get this creatures from him, he didn't notice one attacking from bottom of the bridge hitting his right hand and lossing his sword. He hissed from pain and from amount of blood, he put his right arm against his abdomen and hurried Shadow up.

Right before the entrance...

Xylo could see a entrance, he smiled widely "We are close Shadow!" Xylo then heard more explosion above him, and when he looked up, he saw part of the cavern falling towards them, Xylo's face was full of dread, he immediately hurried up Shadow to be faster, but Shadow knew that both of them don't survive, so he decided do one thing. Right before they could be hit, Shadow threw Xylo from his saddle. Xylo when he was flying he saw Shadow being crushed by stone "SHADOW!!!" when Xylo landed he immediately get up started moving the stone, but he didn't know why he couldn't feel the stone with his right hand but he ignored it, more important is Shadow. After few seconds he could see him, he kneeled next to head of Shadow who was barely alive, Xylo could feel sun hitting his back, he turned towards the hole in the celling showing the sun shining right at him "Father, please heal him, or even if you won't do it, give me healing powers and I will heal him!" Xylo looked back and forth, seeing life leaving from Shadow "Please father!" Xylo fell on his knees and cried, before him corpse of his long friend and companion.

Outside the cave

Bri was worried about Xylo. When Austin suddenly came shouting about cave and Xylo trapped, she, Ritchie and Michael got a little worried but when Austin told about Cave of Erebus, Michael was very much angry but Bri could see that Michael is worried. Bri when first met Xylo she could some differences between him and Austin, Xylo was surley very less annoying then Austin who just stuck to her like a puppy seeking his owner attention, but both of them are loyal to their friends.