OoO X TFP

(Let's give it a try)

Megatron looked at his second in command Starscream, this cowardly seeker in his own right is talented but he is power hungry and believes that he can lead better than Megatron! He only let him be his second in command to be sure he won't do anything stupid. Megatron glared towards Starcream "Starcream! Go and search for energon signatures, I want to be sure that any available minerals won't be used by Autobots!" Starcream's wings went a little down he bowed before his master "As you order Lord Megatron!" Immediately he turned and walked from the bridge.

Megatron then turned towards his spy master Soundwave "Soundwave be sure that Starcream won't do anything stupid. I will go to my quarters." Soundwave only silently looked at his lord, Megatron knew that Soundwave understood his order. Megatron then walked towards his room, he needed to be alone. When walking through Nemesis crew was saluting him but he didn't care, right now his mind was somewhere else. Doors of his room opened and he went inside, doors immediately closed behind him, he then walked to his personal energon storage and get himself cup of dark energon, blood of Unicron, he then walked to his "bed" and sit on it. He sighed and looked at dark energon in his cup "Why did choose their side and not mine? You would be better second in command than that fool Starcream." He sipped a little of a dark energon and sighed, remembering his past on Cybertron before that war and when he was only a gladiator.

Long long long time ago on Cybertron...

Megatron was looked after Shockwave, their medic in arena even if Shockwave is rouge scientists, Megatron or D-16 a mining bot, he won again in today's fight but he got some more dangerous wounds but he ignored the pain, he can't show a weakness. "How long I need to wait?" D-16 said to his doctor "Only a few moments D-16" gladiator groaned at that, he hated that 'name'. Then he heard commotion, he could see every gladiator standing up and walking towards small windows which thanks to them you can see the arena, he could see that Shockwave perked up even if he doesn't want anyone to notice "What is happening?" Shockwave looked at D-16 with his single red optic "Champion of Death came to fight" D-16 widened his eyes, he only heard about that bot few times and many times over he heard stories about him. Immediately he got up and walked to the free window, ignoring Shockwave protests but he soon stopped because he understood that D-16 won't stop.

Future lord of Deceptions looked through the small window and stared at the Champion of Death. His hight was equal to his, in his left hand was giant shield and in the right he was holding sword from black metal. His face was covered by the mask made from skull of predacon. He looked at the beast who will fight with him. It was predacon. D-16 could see that this creature can't use its wings thanks to the block but it doesn't made this creature more easier to beat. There was silence for a moment untill predacon charged towards lone gladiator who ready his shield. When predacon hit the shield the gladiator was only dragged few metres and then stopped, he then moved predacon's head with his shield and start striking predacon's neck making it roar from pain.

The gladiator was then striked by predacon's tail which launched him pretty far distance but he quickly embedded his sword into a ground to stop and then as quickly pull out his sword and charge towards the predacon, who rallied its head and spat out torrent of energon filled flames, which he immediately blocked by using his shield. He then embedded his shield to the ground to block the flames and then jumped over the shield and the flames, and landed on predacon's back, who felt sudden weight on its back, stopped the flames and moved its neck to see what is on its back but one of his optics met with one of the daggers which gladiator has hidden.

Predacon roared from agony but the gladiator didn't even flinch and was standing on its back firmly only holding its neck with his free hand and with one which he is holding a sword he is ready to kill the beast. D-16 could see some kind of energy showing on the blade and then the gladiator swinged and severed the head of predacon with its neck. Lifeless husk of predacon fall to the ground. There was silence untill there was roar from the audience. Then mask made from predacon's skull redacted showing gladiator's face but what most noticeable is his optics which has purple colour.

The end?

This one-shot has possibility of being my newest book!!! It would be basically be Transformers Prime but with OoO characters being a Cybertronians. What do you think? Is that good idea? Or bad? Leave the comment and a star if you want! I hope you enjoyed todays short chapter! Mike Out!!!