Human part 2

Xylo looked at Kaykrae with deadpanned look "Are you sirusly telling me that I need to join in the Trial of Ares?" Kaykrae chuckled nervously and scratched her cheek "Sorry Xylo but you must join, don't worry if you will be defeated first!" Kaykrae apologized and then quickly added that Xylo shouldn't be embarrassed that he would be probably defeated first. Xylo grimaced at that and sighed "Ok, I will join but don't be surprised by the results!"

At the arena later...

Xylo was laying on the floor of the arena, being partly choked by Magnus's thighs, meanwhile Xylo hold Magnus's arms which hold their dagger 'They are stronger than I suspected!' Xylo thought suprised by Magnus strength.

Let me explain how that happened. Xylo was in this round fight with Riccaro, Momiji and Magnus. When the round started Riccaro started protecting Momiji, which was kinda sweet, and didn't let Magnus attack. When child of Anubis were distracting Riccaro and Momiji, Xylo walked around them and went behind Momiji, he didn't like killing even if this isn't killing for real but he had experience in fighting, let's just say as a orphan, he needed to survive and some things needed to be done to survive even if he left that part of the past long time ago, but he didn't forget how to fight.

With a swift thrust Xylo's sword went through Momiji's back, gasp of pain escaped from her mouth and she glanced behind her and sees Xylo's eyes saying 'sorry for that'. She then got teleported to the stands of the arena. When Riccaro heard Momiji's gasp, he turned around and perfectly timing he could see her disappearing, with roar of despair he wanted to attack Xylo but was stopped by Magnus who used moment of distraction and stabbed Riccaro at the back... multiple times.

Xylo winced when he heard that noises, soon Riccaro dissaperd and only Xylo and Magnus left, both of them staring at each other. Xylo with worried look and Magnus with blank one "I will enjoy stabbing you" with that sentence Magnus run towards Xylo, who gripped his sword with both of his hands and he couldn't stop from commenting on what Magnus said "Are you sadist or tsundere!?"

Magnus didn't reply but they started slashing with their dagger. Xylo could barely parry them or dodge them, every time his sword and Magnus's dagger hit each other blades, Xylo could feel strength behind child of Anubis, showing that Magnus has more strength that they seems to have. Soon Magnus couldn't wait anymore and with strong swing they hit a hilt of the sword making it flew from Xylo hands, then Magnus did something unexpected.

Magnus jumped on Xylo and trapped his head between their legs, they then make a turn, making them move behind Xylo's head, still trapping him between their legs, and they crossed their legs to make Xylo's escape harder. Because of the sudden weight Xylo fell backwards on his back, well partly on his back because he was still trapped between Magnus's legs who groaned when they hit the ground but they didn't let go. Which now let to this situation.

Xylo was thinking how to get out from this situation but nothing came to his mind, until he looked Magnus dead in the eyes and something strange happend. He could sudden pressure and he could see something, some kind of memory, probably Magnus, fortunately it is from third person perspective and it is something shocking. They accidentally saw him half naked when he was in sauna and they didn't knew he was there and entered, Xylo is asking himself how he didn't saw them. Soon memory ended and he was again in arena, he looked at Magnus with deadpanned look "Did you saw me half naked when you entered sauna few days ago?"

In Magnus's mind could be heard sound of breaking glass and Magnus's cheeks reddened. Xylo could feel that they lost focus and he will use this opportunity. He planted his feet to the ground and will all his strength he pushed off the ground and hit Magnus at their stomach making them loose air from their lungs and loose the grip on Xylo, who used bought time to get up and run towards his sword which was laying on the ground. Meanwhile Magnus came back to normal and looked at running Xylo with anger, with a roar and their pupils thin, they chased Xylo.