Human

Xylo opened his eyes. He saw that he was laying in some kind of hospital bed. He slowly gets in a sitting position and holds his head because of the headache. "Ugh...What happened?" "I found you near the entrance of the camp" Xylo turned around towards the source of the voice and immediately his eyes widened when he saw a woman with red horns and red dragon wings, he could think it was some kind of cosplay costume if it wasn't for the snake tail she had?! "What the hell?!" Xylo shocked fell backward onto a floor. The snake woman slithered towards the fallen man "Are you alright?" Xylo looked at her with wide eyes "Why do you have snake tail and horns...and wings?!" The female chuckled a little like she heard that a few times already. "My name is Kaykrea Daughter of Asclepius and Camp Counselor of Camp Oasis" Xylo stared at her like she was crazy "and what is that mean?" Kaykrea looked at him strangely and then facepalmed "That was stupid from me, you don't know about this world". That made Xylo more confused. "I think you need an explanation".

One explanation later...

Xylo is sitting by the table with Kaykrae in the dining area of the camp.
"From what I understand there are Greek gods and monsters and not too long ago you were informed that other mythologies are real too" Kaykrae nod to that "Yes" "and that there are children of these gods which are named demigods." "Precisely" Xylo then looked at her with a serious look "I am a demigod then" Kaykrea looked at him like was crazy "Yes you are, you couldn't enter the camp if you weren't a demigod" "I am telling you the truth I am not a demigod!" "Yes sure sure" Kaykrae get up from her chair and slithered to the exit, frustrated Xylo followed her still telling her that he isn't a demigod.

A few hours later...

In these few hours Kaykrea showed Xylo a Camp Oasis, he soon gave up on constantly telling her that he isn't a son of a god! He needed to admit that this place is beautiful soon they meet with other campers, one of them had... "Is that a giant scorpion?!" Xylo exclaimed with a shock when he looked at the giant scorpion next to a man in weird clothes. "Yes it is a giant scorpion, this my friend Edgar, say hi Edgar" "Skwee!" Xylo only looked at this man dumbfounded "Is that safe to let this... friend of yours walk freely?" "Ah don't worry! Edgar is a good, harmless scorpion! You don't need to worry about him!" Xylo looked at this man with doubt "Yeah...I won't take a risk" "By the way what is your name?" Kaykrea facepalmed again and Xylo could hear a moan from her "I didn't even ask your name! My bad what is your name than" "Well my name is Xylo" "Oh hello Xylo, my name is Mev Son of Serket" Xylo looked at him and blinked "Sorry Mev but I don't know what are you talking about".

Mev looked at Xylo like he was hit by Xylo fortunately Kaykrea calmed down the situation "Mev, he is new to this world so don't expect him to know about your mother" "Ooooh well then I can understand that mhm"

Three of them soon heard the steps and when they turned around they saw three people walking towards then what surprised him the most that two of these people had tails and ears of animals, what make Xylo blush especially is that female with fox ears and tail looked beautiful and because of her...assets too. Kaykrea smiled towards the boy with dark hair.
"Hey, Mario!" "Hey Kaykrea, new camper?" "Yes, he is a new camper" the male with dog ears and tail looked at Xylo with curiosity "Do you know who is his godly parent" "No, I don't know Inpu"
Xylo started becoming frustrated about everything "How many times I am going to tell you that I am not a demigod?!" Everyone looked at him except fox woman like he was joking, then an Inpu started laughing like he was thinking that Xylo was stupid. "That impossible that you aren't a demigod, if you weren't then why are you here?" "But he is a human" Those words came from a fox woman named Momiji, Xylo sighed with relief and yelled, "Finally someone understands!!!" Inpu turned towards Momiji "What are you talking about Momiji? He should be a demigod, if he isn't then who he is here?!" Momiji only smiled and patted his head "I can see people's aura, demigods have that a little divine aura, and mortars don't have it, but still that fellow has an interesting aura, he is 100% human but his aura is interesting" Mario looked at Momiji "What do you mean Momiji?" "I don't know it is just... different".

Xylo laughed a little which caught their attention "You know, now that I know about this world...I now know I wasn't crazy" Kaykrea frowned and looked at him "What do you mean Xylo?" Xylo looked at the demigods "All my life I was seeing weird things, I saw a man with one eye on his forehead, I saw a tip of the mountain with the city on it, on the Empire State building, I even saw giant snake trying to eat a sun but it was shot down by some kind of projectile! That is kinda a relief" Inpu looked at him strangely and Mario was in deep thoughts "Better don't talk about a snake eating a sun around Solis" "Who is Solis?" "He is the son of Ra, he is scared of snakes" "...but Kaykrea has a snake tail?" Xylo pointed at Kaykrae's snake tail.

That made Kaykrae and Mario looking at him with wide eyes and the rest of them looked at him like he was crazy "What are you talking about Xylo?! She has legs?!" Xylo looked at Inpu strangely "What are you talking about? I can see that she has snake tail" that discussion continue back and forth until the Son of Zeus get an answer "I got it!" Everyone turned towards Mario "What do you mean Mario?" Mev was curious what Son of Zeus got it. Mario pointed towards Xylo "He can see through the mist!" Kaykrea understands immediately but the rest of them were confused. "First this is rude to point people and second what?" Xylo is curious about what Mario means. "The mist is a barrier which hides our world against the eyes of a normal human, thanks to that normal human can't see monsters or our weapons, but there are some people who can see through the mist! And you are one of them Xylo!" "...oh".

To be continued (?)

Good? Bad? I hope you enjoyed it! Leave a comment, request, and a star! Mike Out!