Cute Demon Twins

AN: Inspired by the latest episode of owTreyaIP Roleplays

Did Xylo felt bad that he threatened Naya and Amaya? No. They tried to kill everyone because they didn't like how humans are at this age. Did he want to do something with them? By that killing them? No! If he knew something about female goddesses, it is that they hate when you kill/threaten their favourite children.

Xylo shook his head, he didn't want to think about them. Especially that mess with Reverie and their 'date'. He hoped that Riggy would be great in this task, but it seems that man has his limits, he was his best bet to be free from that date. And let's not talk about Riccaro's idea with Arranged Marriage! He needs to talk with his son about it.

Xylo ran his hands through his hair. His mind went towards whitetails and the mischievous smiles of the twins. It reminds him too much about...her.

Bri. His first girlfriend. If the ball went different, or Bryan's situation went different, maybe...he would be different. Maybe he would date Bri, maybe even be engaged to her, maybe he wouldn't be as p̶a̶r̶a̶n̶o̶i̶d̶ cautious, wouldn't be scared of a romantic relationship and maybe, a little, allowing more balls and parties.

At least he had a reason with Aphrodite Ball. It couldn't be set up because there were no Aphrodite children during these 5 years until Brinley came. He overreacted with her, he really shouldn't judge her for what her half-siblings did to him.

He still remembered his first Aphrodite Ball. He remembered Bryan using Seductive Rose to make him go with him to the Ball. Then Bri giving him a Love Potion which made him...flirty for lack of better words. And Austin spiking punch with Tomb Juice. And Bri drinking it and getting squirrel's ears and...big fluffy tail.

Xylo hit his head against his desk, the things on it jumping a little, some of them falling on their sides. He massaged his temples. But he couldn't get The Twins' triple tails from his mind.

"Maybe Reverie is right...I have a thing to the tails." He remembered what this blindfolded lady said to him after 'their' date. To say that she wasn't happy is an understatement.

Xylo got up from his desk and went to his cupboard and opened it. Inside there was a lot of alcohol. Many kinds of alcohol. Having a centaur girlfriend who likes alcohol a lot would have some bonuses like really a lot.

He grabbed the cheapest one and poured it into the cup he had on the desk. He didn't care that he should pour it into the glass, but he still had special wine glasses for occasions.

He sipped some wine and groaned. He needed something strong that wouldn't give much flavour to him, and cheap wine is an almost good thing. He didn't want to get himself drunk but light-headed a little bit, so that he could stop thinking about the twins.

Son of Hades sat there for few minutes, sipping the wine, sometimes downright drinking it and then pouring himself another cup. But nothing worked. He even started feeling guilty about the attitude he had towards the twins. Yes, he didn't like their view towards humanity and their plans corrupting the human world. But from what he did understand, is that they never left the underworld and it seems never experienced the lives of normal people. It is kinda sad.

Xylo didn't believe that he will be doing this. He reached his hand and pointed at the floor before his desk. He opened his mouth and from it flew eldritch words that couldn't be understood by normal human or demigod "Lesser Demon Summon: Royal Imp"

At the floor inscribed itself a pentagram/summoning circle. From it in the pillar of hellfire emerged a red-skinned demon from whose skull growled pair of longhorns, spade tipped tail moved lazily, its black eyes with yellow irises and black pupils in the shape of slits looked around his surroundings. What was noticeable is that the demon is wearing a butler's outfit without shoes and white gloves.